CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Sh-sh-sh shaking baby! Enjoying my new record cleaning kit.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
This ....




led me to find this ....



I couldn't make it through the whole song!!!!

Dear god that’s awful and had me rollin at 1:15😂
Post 203 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash I couldn't make it through the first time. I think it was the third time that I finally made myself watch and listen to the whole thing.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Sublime.
Post 205 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user





Post 206 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Totally underrated album.











Post 207 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 208 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 209 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 210 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 211 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
James Gang ('71) with Joe Walsh...

Post 212 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sff7Kc77QAY&feature=youtu.be
Post 213 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 214 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/d1WaOKlldIE
Post 215 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 216 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 217 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 218 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Post 219 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
A flashback to 1972...



45 years later 2017...



...and school's still out!
Post 220 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 222 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 223 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 224 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
A very cool stripped down version of a heavy song.

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Somehow Deep Purple made this song sound so much better in a car.

Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 227 • IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


I wore out more vinyl copies of this than 2112, Hemispheres, AFTK etc. as a kid.

(although Hemispheres is my favorite album).
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector circumstances private msg quote post Address this user
Post 229 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30