CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Agreed!!!
Post 176 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Performed by: Elvis Costello & the Attractions, Levon Helm, Nick Lowe, Richard Thompson, Allen Toussaint and Larry Campbell. All-Star line up!!!!
Post 177 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Another new Dylan tune.

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Let the energy flow, Crank the speakers to 11, Bang your long haired head and Jam out to this great concert video - AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post


The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 181 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user






But in between these, I was listenin to the radio. Feel pretty fortunate to have grown up with the best rock station ever. 93.3 WMMR is somethin special, if rock is your thing.
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Love the Lateralus L.P's.!!!
Post 183 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Thanks. It’s my Dark Side of the Moon, just a masterpiece, beginning to end
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff Agreed!! its brilliant! Have you heard about the Lateralus song and the Fibonacci mathematical sequence? Interesting stuff.

Post 185 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
That’s why it’s my favorite song on the record. Their skill and attention to detail is why they can get away with a 13 year gap in between albums. Which was totally worth it
Post 186 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Roger Waters tribute to John Prine. John, RIP.
Post 187 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
This ....




led me to find this ....



I couldn't make it through the whole song!!!!
Post 188 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 189 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 191 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
GFR...

Post 192 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 193 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 196 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 198 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Social distancing ‘68 style...

Post 199 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
The hooks in this album echo; can’t get em out of my head.


Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

Sh-sh-sh shaking baby! Enjoying my new record cleaning kit.
Post 201 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
This ....




led me to find this ....



I couldn't make it through the whole song!!!!

Dear god that’s awful and had me rollin at 1:15😂
Post 203 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@HulkSmash I couldn't make it through the first time. I think it was the third time that I finally made myself watch and listen to the whole thing.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Sublime.
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30