CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 151 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 152 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 153 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 154 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 155 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 156 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 157 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 158 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user

Light suggestive humor comedy parody. Fan clips of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis
Song parody - Bob Kevoian & Tom Griswold, from the Bob and Tom Show.
Post 159 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Post 160 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

Post 161 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user


Post 162 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
A New Traditionalists classic...

Post 163 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
For something completely different, live outdoor concert footage of Mountain (not great quality, but rare performance featuring Felix Pappalardi's vocals)...

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/Q971CsA3DtI
Post 165 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 166 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 167 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 168 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 169 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 170 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
YouTube tossed this album at me this morning and I enjoyed it. I've never heard this band but I have seen the cover image many years ago. I thought it was used on another album cover or comic mag....

Can someone please identify the artwork? Thanks!

Post 171 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder -

clickable text
Post 172 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder

clickable text

clickable text

clickable text
Post 173 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Pre_Coder -

clickable text


Thank you very much for the link, Ed.
Post 174 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Pre_Coder

clickable text

clickable text

clickable text


Thanks @GAC

This guy does some really great work.
Post 175 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Agreed!!!
Post 176 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Performed by: Elvis Costello & the Attractions, Levon Helm, Nick Lowe, Richard Thompson, Allen Toussaint and Larry Campbell. All-Star line up!!!!
Post 177 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Another new Dylan tune.

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Let the energy flow, Crank the speakers to 11, Bang your long haired head and Jam out to this great concert video - AC/DC - Thunderstruck
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30