Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
All I can say about this ...besides being a great performance... is that one of the roadies must've bet Steve Walsh he couldn't do a full line stretched from one side of the stage to the other just before they went on...

Post 126 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
@DrWatson - thanks for the Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now post. New to me and i like it, Cheers

The music video isn't bad, but all those people crammed in there close together, Lord have mercy! Gives me the willies. I was social distancing when social distancing wasn't cool.

Post 127 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
@DrWatson - thanks for the Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now post. New to me and i like it, Cheers

The music video isn't bad, but all those people crammed in there close together, Lord have mercy! Gives me the willies. I was social distancing when social distancing wasn't cool.

OK, now I get the barbed wire hobby!
Post 128 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Farm Aid is free livre stream. Dave MAtthews alrady tore it up
Post 129 IP   flag post
Can't go wrong with the classics, but it's hard to believe this is a half century old...

Post 130 IP   flag post

The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
New from Mr. Thompson! Loving it!
Post 131 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 132 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 133 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 134 IP   flag post
Post 135 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
When I saw @Pre_Coder's post, I thought immediately of this one. Caution: explicit language!!!

Post 136 IP   flag post
How about some New Orleans funk!
Post 137 IP   flag post
Another New Orleans classic with a Jimmy twist
Post 138 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 139 IP   flag post
I'm not a fan of the singer Pink, but she nails "White Rabbit".

Post 140 IP   flag post
Nice fun version of a classic!
Post 141 IP   flag post
Neil Young joins Warren on this!
Post 142 IP   flag post
one of the greatest bands ever.

Post 143 IP   flag post
Post 144 IP   flag post
Golden Earring (Dutch band founded in 1961!), killer performance and fretwork from George Kooymans on what was a new tune prior to becoming a mega-hit...

Post 145 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
If you are tired of Pandora or IHeartRadio always interrupting your stream with reminders to subscribe (pay$) or asking if you are still listening, then 181.fm could be a good alternative. They have all of the main categories listed by Decades and Categories: Rock, Country, Pop etc. and then more specific stations for each. Just about one commercial an hour and the play list is excellent. Rock Channel, The Eagle (Classic) is my usual choice thru the computer and app.
http://www.181.fm/

Post 146 IP   flag post
@Cool_Fool thanks for posting that link!!! I've been listening for well over an hour to the 80's hair band station. I've been looking for a site like this!!! I'll be switching back and forth between 5 or 6 stations depending on my mood, but I think this is going to be my site of choice for music. I can use the others for when I want to listen to one album or artist. Thanks again!!!!
Post 147 IP   flag post
Post 148 IP   flag post
Post 149 IP   flag post
Post 150 IP   flag post
Post 151 IP   flag post
Post 152 IP   flag post
Post 153 IP   flag post
Post 154 IP   flag post
Post 155 IP   flag post
601313 1000 30