CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 101 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 102 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 103 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
What am I listening to at home today?

I was in an 80's mood today. Love to crank the bass up on the system. I bought all of these back in the day when they came out. One interesting story is that the first time I danced with a girl in the 8th grade was to Journey's Open Arms.







Post 104 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
"....I don't ever want to play the part
of a statistic on a government chart..."




...Image removed by Moderators...

Post 105 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 106 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
"...it's never too late...

"...when your sure you've had enough...take comfort in your friends....

...i wake in the morning...i scream at the top of my lungs WHAT'S GOING ON...
Post 107 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Looking for the road not taken...

Post 108 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC




This so bad. It needs more cowbell.
Post 109 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica I enjoyed that Highway to Hell video.
Post 110 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 111 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 112 • IP   flag post
Collector Murm private msg quote post Address this user
Post 113 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 114 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
J o u r n e y - Escape - 1981 /LP Album

Post 115 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 116 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
David Bowie...Black Star, and cause we're all locked inside I just ordered the vinyl for good measure!!

My kid has a school project - a scavenger hunt (google!) 1 of the tasks was list 4 bands and records from the 60's...lucky I have my parents vinyl and stuff I bought in the 80's/90's...got me in a vinyl mood
Post 117 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 118 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
This has been my favorite badass song of all time since it's release. To me, it is powerful and majestic, and it captures me.

Mahogany Rush
"Land Of 1000 Nights"
June 15, 1975

Post 119 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 120 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 121 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 122 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson - thanks for the Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now post. New to me and i like it, Cheers
Post 123 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
Great album if you like punk/pop/alternative

Post 124 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
Comfy place for rock & roll - great concert band. Ah, the days gone by...Rus̲h – Movi̲n̲g̲ P̲i̲ctures (Full Album) 1981
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
All I can say about this ...besides being a great performance... is that one of the roadies must've bet Steve Walsh he couldn't do a full line stretched from one side of the stage to the other just before they went on...

Post 126 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
@DrWatson - thanks for the Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now post. New to me and i like it, Cheers

The music video isn't bad, but all those people crammed in there close together, Lord have mercy! Gives me the willies. I was social distancing when social distancing wasn't cool.

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrWatson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool_Fool
@DrWatson - thanks for the Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now post. New to me and i like it, Cheers

The music video isn't bad, but all those people crammed in there close together, Lord have mercy! Gives me the willies. I was social distancing when social distancing wasn't cool.



OK, now I get the barbed wire hobby!
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Farm Aid is free livre stream. Dave MAtthews alrady tore it up
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Can't go wrong with the classics, but it's hard to believe this is a half century old...

Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30