CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Great version!


Levon and the boys were my favorite. Even more so than the Grateful Dead. The Band were probably the most talented musicians to walk the planet.
Post 976 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Hot weather usually means country or reggae for me. The Bellamy Brothers remind me of a fine wine...their voices got better with time.

Post 977 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

Start to finish, one of the all-time greats, right up there with Rumours and Abbey Road. Alice Cooper on “The Garden” is brilliant
Post 978 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 979 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Randy Newman...just great!!

Post 980 • IP   flag post


Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Crosby's new album is pretty good - especially this Donald Fagen trak:

Post 981 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 982 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
It’s 102 degrees in my garage… and I don’t care, jammin the F out
Post 983 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff Great album!!!!
Post 984 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff

Start to finish, one of the all-time greats, right up there with Rumours and Abbey Road. Alice Cooper on “The Garden” is brilliant


masterpiece!!!
Post 985 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
“The Wizard” is my favorite Sabbath song. And, to this day, “Black Sabbath” still creeps me out
Post 986 • IP   flag post
" . " Davethebrave private msg quote post Address this user
Mr Bungle - still listening to raging wrath of the easter bunny - great stuff

Tool - everything

Mastodon - Bouncing around tracks but plenty of Jaguar God lately

Oscar Peterson - everything
Post 987 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Never heard of CLUTCH before I saw em at the Electric Factory in Philly in 2015. WAY underrated.

Just give ONE of these a listen and you’ll see what I mean:
Firebirds
The Devil and Me
Electric Worry
A Quick Death in Texas
Son of Virginia
Post 988 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Iron Butterfly

Post 989 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 990 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 991 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 992 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Feeling mellow...

Post 993 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 994 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 995 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 996 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
I'm gravitating toward a theme oriented day. Started with American Pie last night:



To be continued...
Post 997 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica One of my favorites!
Post 998 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Steve Miller (be patient with the grainy, faded B&W video, it's worth it!)...

Post 999 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Even more perspectives...



Post 1000 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 25