Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
One thing I miss most since having kids is going to Cabo San Lucas where someone with a guitar would eventually come to your table and sing Hotel California in Spanish
Post 76 IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

U2 - Rattle and Hum (Full Album)

Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/59ygF8qLehQ

Eric Blackton?
Post 78 IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
One of my fav albums right now

clickable text

Post 79 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 80 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 81 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder - thanks for the memory jog - Any Triumph reminds me of a time with a special lady... this was our jam tune....

Post 82 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user

Post 83 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 84 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
There are a lot of Sabbath fans out there, but coming across uploaded footage from Germany in the summer of '70 is really a rare treat. Incomplete live performances of two songs, but wow! The Walpurgis (pre-release) lyrics for War Pigs and an edited down Iron Man ...performed in a boxing ring! Top notch sound recording of what footage there is, too.

Post 85 IP   flag post
Collector Voodoo_Jim private msg quote post Address this user
It's been an Opeth morning in the "remote work" world!

https://open.spotify.com/embed/album/0BTdGrozQWMkWgwjhxKUxt" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"
Post 86 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 87 IP   flag post
Bob Dylan's new 17 minute song about the Kennedy assassination. It has been about 8 years since he has released any new material.

Post 88 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Thank you for sharing this!
Post 89 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Wish it was meatier for a 17 min song. I do love me some Dylan so I appreciate his generosity during this time.
Post 90 IP   flag post
One of the most important artists of our time....Mr. Dylan, that is.
Post 91 IP   flag post
Psycho & psychodelic - Great songs & Trippy visuals !!@_@!!

Rock on - Stay Smart & Strong
Post 92 IP   flag post
Post 93 IP   flag post
Post 94 IP   flag post
Post 95 IP   flag post
Post 96 IP   flag post
Post 97 IP   flag post
Post 98 IP   flag post
The Four Horsemen are such an underrated band...their Nobody Said It Was Easy record is brilliant, top to bottom. If you've never heard them and you like crunchy, slightly southern type of rock n' roll with swagger and a sneer....you'll like these guys.
Post 99 IP   flag post

Post 100 IP   flag post
Post 101 IP   flag post
Post 102 IP   flag post
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
What am I listening to at home today?

I was in an 80's mood today. Love to crank the bass up on the system. I bought all of these back in the day when they came out. One interesting story is that the first time I danced with a girl in the 8th grade was to Journey's Open Arms.

Post 104 IP   flag post
"....I don't ever want to play the part
of a statistic on a government chart..."

...Image removed by Moderators...

Post 105 IP   flag post
601481 1000 30