Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Ha! It is a catchy tune! I hope it was a pleasant ear worm?

@GAC I’ve heard that song before, but your timing was great. I was watching Dazed and Confused and had totally forgotten that song was in it.

Little Willy is another great song.

I might have to continue the glam theme and go with T-Rex today...
Post 751 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 752 IP   flag post
With @esaravo playing Santos and Johnny, I had to get my instrumental guitar fix in.

This is one of his later (90s) releases, but it's a good album. The version of Misrilou is pretty damn cool.

Enjoy!

Post 753 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie That's a fun movie! Little Willy is great song. Here's another one from Sweet called Wig Wam Bam.

Post 754 IP   flag post
From my my favorite Bowie album. I always imagine the discussion on this album.

Producer: "So you're an alien on the album?"

Bowie: "An alien lounge singer."

Post 755 IP   flag post

If everyone had as much fun as the guitarist in this video is having, the world would be a better place.

Throwback Thursday!

Post 756 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie The Damned are brilliant!! Criminally underrated!

When I lived in Toronto I saw them in a club called the Horseshoe in the early 90s....great show!!
Post 757 IP   flag post
@GAC Wow!

I’d love to see them live. I got into them a little late and they are an unusual band.

Their sound evolved a lot from the early days to when they broke up (the first time.)

I haven’t listened to any of their post 2000 work, but I’ll probably check it out.

As you can tell, my music tastes are all over the place!
Post 758 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie If you haven't watched their documentary, I highly reccomend it. It available on Prime.

Very unusual band, each member is a character unto themselves. Their early stuff is fantastic but they maintained a high level quality throughout. Grave Disorder came out in 2001 and is great example of some of their later stuff.

Post 759 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
A little something to heat up a cold December

Post 760 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 761 IP   flag post
Post 762 IP   flag post
Post 763 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 764 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 765 IP   flag post
my bad, to many f bombs.
Post 766 IP   flag post

The 90's summed up by me
Post 767 IP   flag post
Post 768 IP   flag post
Post 769 IP   flag post
@GAC Watched it last night! What an unusual band. I need to check out more of the deep tracks from them, it seems.

A lot of people prefer Elvis or someone else, but for me, most things trace back to Roy.

Post 770 IP   flag post
And how about some Stones, just because.

Post 771 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder I saw Crue for the Dr. Feelgood tour and through a weird twist, I saw the 25th anniversary of that tour.

Two things stuck out to me: First, the same shirt I paid $20 for back in 1991, now cost $60. What???

Second, Vince Neil looks more and more like Jon Lovitz every day.
Post 772 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie - Awesome, nearly perfect rock tune, by the greatest rock band ever (IMO anyway)! Great way to kick off a Friday, too.
Post 773 IP   flag post
I love this cover! In my youth, I went out as Ace and Peter Criss for Halloween for several years.

Post 774 IP   flag post
@GAC - I wasn't a big fan of their solo albums, but I did prefer Ace's release over the other 3 members.

Halloween,.. back in '98 when I first moved to Tulsa, my Sister and her Husband invited me to a Halloween party a friend of theirs was hosting. So I went to a costume shop and rented a Spidey costume that fit like a glove. Of course back then I was ripped. I sure as heck wouldn't attempt it today. But I am on the fast track of getting back to where I was.

Old age sucks!
Post 775 IP   flag post
Post 776 IP   flag post
Not sure where this cartoon came from, but good song and fun cameos!

Post 777 IP   flag post
Post 778 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Christmas with Toyah and Robert...

Post 779 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Must see TV from 1965 (all 26 minutes; killer live performance)...

Post 780 IP   flag post
600821 1000 30