CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Ha! It is a catchy tune! I hope it was a pleasant ear worm?

@GAC I’ve heard that song before, but your timing was great. I was watching Dazed and Confused and had totally forgotten that song was in it.

Little Willy is another great song.

I might have to continue the glam theme and go with T-Rex today...
Post 751 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 752 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
With @esaravo playing Santos and Johnny, I had to get my instrumental guitar fix in.

This is one of his later (90s) releases, but it's a good album. The version of Misrilou is pretty damn cool.

Enjoy!

Post 753 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie That's a fun movie! Little Willy is great song. Here's another one from Sweet called Wig Wam Bam.

Post 754 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
From my my favorite Bowie album. I always imagine the discussion on this album.

Producer: "So you're an alien on the album?"

Bowie: "An alien lounge singer."

Post 755 • IP   flag post


Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
If everyone had as much fun as the guitarist in this video is having, the world would be a better place.

Throwback Thursday!

Post 756 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie The Damned are brilliant!! Criminally underrated!

When I lived in Toronto I saw them in a club called the Horseshoe in the early 90s....great show!!
Post 757 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Wow!

I’d love to see them live. I got into them a little late and they are an unusual band.

Their sound evolved a lot from the early days to when they broke up (the first time.)

I haven’t listened to any of their post 2000 work, but I’ll probably check it out.

As you can tell, my music tastes are all over the place!
Post 758 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie If you haven't watched their documentary, I highly reccomend it. It available on Prime.

Very unusual band, each member is a character unto themselves. Their early stuff is fantastic but they maintained a high level quality throughout. Grave Disorder came out in 2001 and is great example of some of their later stuff.

Post 759 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
A little something to heat up a cold December

Post 760 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 761 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 762 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 763 • IP   flag post
Don't tell me what to do! starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 764 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 765 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
my bad, to many f bombs.
Post 766 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user


The 90's summed up by me
Post 767 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 768 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 769 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC Watched it last night! What an unusual band. I need to check out more of the deep tracks from them, it seems.


A lot of people prefer Elvis or someone else, but for me, most things trace back to Roy.

Post 770 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
And how about some Stones, just because.

Post 771 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder I saw Crue for the Dr. Feelgood tour and through a weird twist, I saw the 25th anniversary of that tour.

Two things stuck out to me: First, the same shirt I paid $20 for back in 1991, now cost $60. What???

Second, Vince Neil looks more and more like Jon Lovitz every day.
Post 772 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie - Awesome, nearly perfect rock tune, by the greatest rock band ever (IMO anyway)! Great way to kick off a Friday, too.
Post 773 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
I love this cover! In my youth, I went out as Ace and Peter Criss for Halloween for several years.

Post 774 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - I wasn't a big fan of their solo albums, but I did prefer Ace's release over the other 3 members.

Halloween,.. back in '98 when I first moved to Tulsa, my Sister and her Husband invited me to a Halloween party a friend of theirs was hosting. So I went to a costume shop and rented a Spidey costume that fit like a glove. Of course back then I was ripped. I sure as heck wouldn't attempt it today. But I am on the fast track of getting back to where I was.

Old age sucks!
Post 775 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 776 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure where this cartoon came from, but good song and fun cameos!

Post 777 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 778 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Christmas with Toyah and Robert...



Post 779 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Must see TV from 1965 (all 26 minutes; killer live performance)...

Post 780 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30