CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 726 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC


@GAC Have you seen the movie 24 Hour Party People? All about the rise of Joy Division and New Order. That's where I learned the Blue Monday, when released was the best-selling single ever in the U.K.
Post 727 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Post 728 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Post 729 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Post 730 • IP   flag post


Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 731 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 732 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
It's a math rock morning.

Post 733 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 734 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
This aired last Tuesday, and I’ve been listening to it since. A must for Alice In Chains fans. Just a short list of killer performances: Ann and Nancy Wilson, KORN, Metallica, Chris Cornell’s daughter, members of Soundgarden, Nirvana, and Pearl Jam. And FN Fishbone. U might wanna skip Corey Taylor’s part, he’s just awful
Post 735 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
The best non-traditional Christmas song ever.

Post 736 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 737 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 738 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 739 • IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
New release from The Hu! And it's a Metallica cover on top of that! In their language and style!

Post 740 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 741 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 742 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
California guitar trio...





Post 743 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



Post 744 • IP   flag post
Hold your tongue and say, "I live on a pirate ship." Fads89 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 745 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Waited for this one a LONG time. Finally arrived today, and is awesome. One of my favorite albums ever. My 7 LP version apparently was lost in Kentucky about a week ago
Post 746 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user


I've got some varied taste, and glam is currently in the rotation.
Post 747 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie I didn't even have to listen to "Ballroom Blitz" to get the tune stuck in my head!!
Post 748 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie Great band!! This is also a great Sweet song.

Post 749 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
I cannot stop listening to this album:



Post 750 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Ha! It is a catchy tune! I hope it was a pleasant ear worm?

@GAC I’ve heard that song before, but your timing was great. I was watching Dazed and Confused and had totally forgotten that song was in it.

Little Willy is another great song.

I might have to continue the glam theme and go with T-Rex today...
Post 751 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 752 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
With @esaravo playing Santos and Johnny, I had to get my instrumental guitar fix in.

This is one of his later (90s) releases, but it's a good album. The version of Misrilou is pretty damn cool.

Enjoy!

Post 753 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Jabberwookie That's a fun movie! Little Willy is great song. Here's another one from Sweet called Wig Wam Bam.

Post 754 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
From my my favorite Bowie album. I always imagine the discussion on this album.

Producer: "So you're an alien on the album?"

Bowie: "An alien lounge singer."

Post 755 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30