CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



it's 3/11
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Collector ComicConnoisseur private msg quote post Address this user
Beatles White album on YouTube.
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 53 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Just a partial clip someone posted, but I was at Two Frogs Grill for this back in '06...

Post 55 • IP   flag post


Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
In honor of today, time for some R.E.M.

Leonard Bernstein!
Post 56 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 57 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 58 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 59 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Story of my life!
Post 60 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 61 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 62 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Jack White from the White Stripes is with this group. Both bands are great.
Post 63 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@GanaSoth this is my favorite White Stripes tune. Jack White is awesome!!!

Post 64 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 65 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 66 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Looking forward or back, everyone wants another hit of Fresh Air...

Post 67 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 68 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 69 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 70 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 71 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 72 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 73 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica
Looking forward or back, everyone wants another hit of Fresh Air...




Awesome! I can't say that Ive ever seen or heard that before. Thanks for the turn on to it
Post 74 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Considering my recent vacation post it only seems fitting
Post 75 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
One thing I miss most since having kids is going to Cabo San Lucas where someone with a guitar would eventually come to your table and sing Hotel California in Spanish
Post 76 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

U2 - Rattle and Hum (Full Album)

Post 77 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/59ygF8qLehQ

Eric Blackton?
Post 78 • IP   flag post
Not trying to be an ass since February 12, 2020. HulkSmash private msg quote post Address this user
One of my fav albums right now

clickable text

Post 79 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 80 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30