Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 651 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 652 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 653 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
The Dio Trifecta.

Post 654 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user

Post 655 IP   flag post

@Siggy - "Light In The Black" is badass from beginning to end.
Post 656 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@Siggy - "Light In The Black" is badass from beginning to end.

I knew that would get your Spidey Senses tingling.
Post 657 IP   flag post
Collector starlord private msg quote post Address this user
Post 658 IP   flag post
"On The Loose"

One of my theme songs back in the early 80s while cruising Grand Ave in my '78 Firebird Formula.

Post 659 IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user

Taj Mahal playing in the back of a horse-drawn carriage as they're driven around New Orleans. Good stuff.
Post 660 IP   flag post

Post 661 IP   flag post

Post 662 IP   flag post
Post 663 IP   flag post
Post 664 IP   flag post
Post 665 IP   flag post
Post 666 IP   flag post
Post 667 IP   flag post
Gunter Glieben Glauchen Globen....

Post 668 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder

Was listening to this while driving to work one day when I got a speeding ticket......
Post 669 IP   flag post
@Bronte LOL - do you remember how fast were you driving?
Post 670 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
It would have been funny if it was 55 or 65 but alas I was going I think 75 in a 65....
Post 671 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
It would have been funny if it was 55 or 65 but alas I was going I think 75 in a 65....

Man, I remember the days. Late one Saturday night I was doing 150 in a 55 zone in my '78 Formula with red and blue flashing lights far behind, hopped the bridge going into Arkansas from OK, down shifted, shut the lights off, hung a hard right, and disappeared into the dark. I have so many stories with that car. The final story almost ended my life. Sadly it ended the car's life.
Post 672 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Post 673 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if it's his best solo. The guy really knows chord progression though.

Post 674 IP   flag post
Were you trying to end it all?

Personally I never really went too fast. I did clip a car at 75 and ended up in a concrete wall dividing i95 north and south bound lanes. My car was almost perfect 90 degree angle to wall.

Not wearing seat belt. In theory I should have gone through window, but as luck would have it the dual stage air bag in my Camry kept me in the car. I remember the last thoughts before smashing into wall was, shit, this isn't going to kill me.

Car totaled. My knee snapped the shifter onto pieces. No broken bones. Just really sore. Paramedics said I shoulda died that day.
Post 675 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
this is probably illegal but I have to ask, has anyone had a buddy go back to the scene to pick up wreckage parts? Mainly bumpers with plates attached?!?!?
Post 676 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad

Typically the police get to the scene fairly quickly and a wrecker comes for the wreck to stop congestion. I don't think a person would have time to pick through unless it was a small country road.

Edit

A buddy had her hubby get his corvette crunched by a semi. Luckily he wasn't hurt, but she did pick up a piece of his fiberglass car and had it in her trunk. I asked why she kept a souvenir seeing as how it caused her hubby PTSD. she didn't have a good reply....
Post 677 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
Were you trying to end it all?

Naw,.. I just enjoyed playing General Lee - 01 with the police back in the day. In real life it doesn't work out so well. Especially when you go flying off a culvert at 115 spinning clockwise, slam into the trees, front suspension shove into the engine. Hid the car in a friends backyard garage for one year, then sold it to a junk yard.

Even today, I still have dreams I have that car, seriously!
Post 678 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
HAHAHA! my brother isn't around anymore but went back to reclaim plates for 2 people. My cousin went back to a "scene" to get a step off one of my trucks...
Post 679 IP   flag post
My buddy had a 5.0 mustang and we blew by this cop going over 100mph easy. We see him turn his lights on and try and catch up. We lost him.

We get to his house and he parked his mustang out back and a cop pulls up a few minutes later and asks us if we saw a mustang fly by. Obviously none of us had any idea what he was talking about.

=)
Post 680 IP   flag post
601285 1000 30