CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 626 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
King Crimson's Robert Fripp & Toyah Willcox...

Post 627 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 629 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 630 • IP   flag post


I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 631 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user

Post 632 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 633 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 634 • IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Listening to this.. LIVE RIGHT NOW..

Post 635 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier2Xterra

Thank you sir, inspired me to dig this one out.
BTW, Q-Tip makes an appearance on Eminem’s latest
Post 636 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 637 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 638 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 639 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 640 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 641 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 642 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 643 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 644 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 645 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 646 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Richard Fortus and Frank Ferrer from Love Spit Love are now in this band.

Post 647 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 648 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 649 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 650 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 651 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 652 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 653 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
The Dio Trifecta.




Post 654 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user




Post 655 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30