CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 For the search impaired.
Post 601 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 602 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder - That video freaked me out!
Post 603 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 604 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Pre_Coder - That video freaked me out!


LOL.. talk about strange dreams,... I remember when I was 8 years old, I dreamt I was in our back yard and I cracked open an acorn with a hammer and the Frankenstein monster rose up out of it.
Post 605 • IP   flag post


I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 606 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 607 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 608 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 609 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 610 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 611 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 612 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 613 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 614 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 615 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 616 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 617 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 618 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Just made a Thanksgiving playlist of bands with food in their names: Lamb of God, The Cranberries, Smashing Pumpkins, Fiona Apple, Bread, The Jam, Humble Pie, Cake, Meat Loaf, Blue Oyster Cult, The String Cheese Incident, Iron & Wine, CupcakKe, Cheeseburger, Skankin' Pickle, Throbbing Gristle, Yung Gravy, Jello Biafra, etc.
Post 619 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@MatterEaterLad, don’t forget some Green Jello! And skip the Bread, till you’re ready for bed
Post 620 • IP   flag post
Secret Moderator MatterEaterLad private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@MatterEaterLad, don’t forget some Green Jello! And skip the Bread, till you’re ready for bed
I got 'em in there! Though they're now listed as Green Jelly, after Jello forced them to change their name. Also Cibo Matto who have all kinds of food songs.
Post 621 • IP   flag post
Collector HULK2K20 private msg quote post Address this user
Just listened to Count On Me by Bruno Mars because of the Tom and Jerry trailer
Post 622 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
After almost 30 years, it’s still fun to just get dirty
Post 623 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff AIC Dirt is one of the greatest records in the last 30 years.

Angry Chair is my fave track on the record...just brilliant!
Post 624 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 625 • IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Post 626 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
King Crimson's Robert Fripp & Toyah Willcox...

Post 627 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 628 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 629 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 630 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30