CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff after reading your reference to Bowie, I realized it has been ages since I'd heard this one.

Post 401 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@RexMuff after reading your reference to Bowie, I realized it has been ages since I'd heard this one.


Wow, can honestly say I’ve never heard or seen that version. That’s awesome/weird. This is my #1 Bowie song, other than everything from Labyrinth
Post 402 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 403 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 404 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 405 • IP   flag post


-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 406 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
RIP Mr. Weiland
Post 407 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
The STP got me feelin “twangy”, don’t ask me what that means.

Love KWS, and I’m a sucker for anything from Five Finger Death Punch
And this one ain’t bad, for a new song
Post 408 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@RexMuff seeing that STP album made me want to listen to them. LOL

Post 409 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O Heavy flashback from that video, haven’t seen that since way back.
Never got the chance to see STP live, but I did run into my Mom at a Velvet Revolver concert once. Sorry, that was pretty random
Post 410 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@Jesse_O Heavy flashback from that video, haven’t seen that since way back.
Never got the chance to see STP live, but I did run into my Mom at a Velvet Revolver concert once. Sorry, that was pretty random


That's hilarious!!! There wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of that happening to me!! But now, I want to hear Velvet Revolver ...
Post 411 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O, did you know that the singer of Big Wreck was supposed to be the vocals of Velvet Revolver before Weiland?
Post 412 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Thornley sounds like Cornell, check out Big Wreck.
Post 413 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
@Jesse_O, did you know that the singer of Big Wreck was supposed to be the vocals of Velvet Revolver before Weiland?


I did not know that. I will check them out.

This is probably VR's best known song, but I like watching Slash in action. I always have!!!!

Post 414 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
GnR + STP = FnA
Post 415 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Post 416 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Last part of my B-Day present got here this morn. Got a feelin I’m gonna wear this one out
Post 417 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
And then onto one of my all time favorite covers...
Post 418 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
And another, sorry I’m a sucker for GOOD covers
Post 419 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Velvet Revolver covering Nirvana's Negative Creep

Post 420 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Velvet Revolver covering the Sex Pistols Bodies

Post 421 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Velvet Revolver covering Cheap Trick's Surrender

Post 422 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a slight deviation from the Black Sabbath rut I've been in for the past 6 months... LOL

Post 423 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder that was the most entertaining thing I’ve see in a while. The most iconic dance scenes ever filmed, juxtaposed against “Safety Dance”, a song that will forever be future music to me. Awesome
Post 424 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Another great cover
Post 425 • IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I found this album in my collection and have been hooked on it again lately.
Post 426 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 427 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@CatmanAmerica Sent me down a rabbit hole man, thank you. I can only describe this album as a medieval acid trip

Post 428 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 429 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user


Marc Bolan from T. Rex was a HUGE Marvel fan!!


Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30