Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What are you listening to? 2.011211

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 301 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Post 302 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 303 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 304 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

Perfect Circle Stone and Echos box set. “Judith” is my #1, “Magdalena” and “The Outsider” are still fighting for #2 favorite.
Post 305 IP   flag post

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 306 IP   flag post
And this little guy with an AC/DC cover I wasn’t expecting. Then again, never thought they’d cover Marvin Gaye either

And the fish spaceship is awesome
Post 307 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Today was Ramones.

Psycho Therapy, beat on the brat, pinhead, etc...

It was a good day.
Post 308 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 309 IP   flag post
For being only 27 minutes, this one is killer, kinda like seein a hot-rod without the body and paint finished. Fun fact: on the vinyl version, “Gaping Lotus” is over-laid on “Cold and Ugly”. So when you drop the needle, it’s a 50/50 shot which song you hear. Love vinyl
And my 21st anniversary edition, cause I love it
Post 310 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Post 311 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder

Thank you sir, I needed that
Post 312 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrcdVbUOg8
Post 313 IP   flag post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4ABpbxIPFI
Post 314 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
What do you guys interpret from this song? This is not word for word... but it's a simply summary.

He's talking to his son/daughter about the news and what's happening in the world. Talks about the news & says our boys are riding out to the war. I hope they return safe. The lights are out, I hope they are back on soon. Do you hear the screams & shouts outside? Don't be afraid. Do you feel the windows shake and the air getting hot? Hold my hand tight. Don't be afraid, sleep tight. I kiss on your cheek, a breath bleeds out like smoke. I fear that this is the end.

It's about World War 3. The end.
Hellblinki is one of my favorite bands.

Post 315 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
What do you guys interpret from this song? This is not word for word... but it's a simply summary.

He's talking to his son/daughter about the news and what's happening in the world. Talks about the news & says our boys are riding out to the war. I hope they return safe. The lights are out, I hope they are back on soon. Do you hear the screams & shouts outside? Don't be afraid. Do you feel the windows shake and the air getting hot? Hold my hand tight. Don't be afraid, sleep tight. I kiss on your cheek, a breath bleeds out like smoke. I fear that this is the end.

It's about World War 3. The end.
Hellblinki is one of my favorite bands.

Weird man, interesting though. On a side note, how do you guys link it so the video is on the thread?
Post 316 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Copy the YouTube video URL located under "share" on the video, and then click on or touch the "Video" icon right above this chat box, and paste the copied URL.
Post 317 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
in here, click where it says Youtube then paste your link.

Post 318 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
then paste it in here:

Post 319 IP   flag post
cool, thanks
Post 320 IP   flag post
Post 321 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad Success!!!!!
Post 322 IP   flag post
Found this, among others, in a storage bin clean-out I did in 2000. This was the start of my vinyl collection. Don’t know who Tracy is, but she kept her vinyl NM, not one skip, after half a century
Post 323 IP   flag post
Heard this on 93.3WMMR, in Philly, and I think I’m goin all 90’s tonight. Good times...
Post 324 IP   flag post
It’s amazing how music can transport you to a time and place.
Post 325 IP   flag post
A song about a guy who’d only been gone a few years, but would influence music for decades.
Post 326 IP   flag post
@RexMuff this song is about the public suicide of Pennsylvania state treasurer R. Budd Dwyer. He killed himself during a televised press conference....terrible tragedy...great song.
Post 327 IP   flag post
@GAC Always thought it was about Kurt Cobain, guess u learn somethin every day
Post 328 IP   flag post
Primus sucks... good times
Post 329 IP   flag post
Who gets sued by Jello? For real
Post 330 IP   flag post
601468 1000 30