CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

What are you listening to? 2.011211

-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Collector Voodoo_Jim private msg quote post Address this user
Solstafir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUDCAcFGi8k&t=14s
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector Broker1 private msg quote post Address this user
This came up on my Tidal rotation a few days ago. Can’t get it out of my head!

Nico Vega, Beast

https://youtu.be/X4V-R2Z9E1c
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
My playlist just hit the psychedelic trifecta with Venus in furs, white rabbit and season of the witch.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Partial Playlist:

Deep Purple: Burn
UFO: Let It Roll
Tool: Sober
Tom Waits: Rain Dogs
Thin Lizzy: Bad Reputation
Robert Johnson: Traveling Riverside Blues
Queen: Killer Queen
Pearl Jam: Spin The Black Circle
Nirvana: Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Nazareth: Razamanaz
Motorhead: We Are the Roadcrew
Matthew Sweet: Sick of Myself

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Nine Inch Nails: Last
Post 7 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Curt would have turned 53 today ....

R.I.P. brother. Thanks for the music.

Post 8 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Partial Playlist:

Deep Purple: Burn
UFO: Let It Roll
Tool: Sober
Tom Waits: Rain Dogs
Thin Lizzy: Bad Reputation
Robert Johnson: Traveling Riverside Blues
Queen: Killer Queen
Pearl Jam: Spin The Black Circle
Nirvana: Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Nazareth: Razamanaz
Motorhead: We Are the Roadcrew
Matthew Sweet: Sick of Myself



Cool!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
https://youtu.be/2Owo8yPmXgs
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
My fun power playlist when reading a new comic run

Five for Fighting - Superman
3 Doors Down - Kryptonite
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Train - Drops of Jupiter
Matchbox Twenty - Unwell
Fiona Apple - Criminal
Red Rider - Lunatic Fringe
Santana - Smooth
Rob Thomas - Her Diamonds
4 Non Blondes - Whats Going on
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
Alanis Morissette - Ironic
Leonard Cohen - Closing Time
Nickelback - If Today Was Your Last Day
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
Dido - Thank You
Aldo Nova - Fantasy
Post 11 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I'm finally doing something I have wanted to do for years!! I am picking out my funeral playlist. I know, kind of morbid. But music has always been a big part of my life and I wanted to pick out some songs that I want my loved ones to hear during a visitation. Hopefully, no one will have to play this for years to come!! But I have two Grateful Dead songs, so far. Ripple, of course, is one. But the second one I had kind of forgotten about. It was in the recesses of my mind, but not on my regular playlist. In college, I wore out my copy of "In the Dark." So, here it is ...



Ps - this song is now on my regular playlist.
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O

I don’t think it’s weird. I made mine about 5-6 years ago.

Weirder. I listen to it at times.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I’m usually a Hard Rock/Metal guy, but I’ve been on a Pop Punk kick lately.

Post 14 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 15 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Pixies: Here Comes Your Man
Smithereens: Girl Like You
Sloan: Underwhelmed
Sex Pistols: EMI
Ramones: Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
A Perfect Circle: Judith
Nirvana: Negative Creep
Nine Inch Nails: The Wretched
Nine Inch Nails: Sin
New York Dolls: Personality Crisis
Muddy Waters: Lonesome Day
Lead Belly: Leaving Blues
The Four Horsemen: Tired Wings
Howlin' Wolf: I Ain't Superstitious
The Cult: The Witch
Bob Seger: Rock N' Roll Never Forgets
Post 16 • IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Having a Nordic Union type afternoon....

Post 17 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Just finished a playlist, it was really good, some really good stuff:

Trigger Hippy: Heartache on the line
Sex Pistols: God save the queen
Clash: Train in vain
Fishbone: Change
John Hiatt: Poor imitation of god
Grateful Dead: Born cross-eyed
Wild Tchoupitlas: Hey pocky way
Son Volt: Cherokee street
Dave Edmonds: Girl's talk
Pete Townshend: I am an animal
Todd Snider: Alright guy
Dan Bern: Marylin
Elvis Costello: American without tears
Jerry Garcia Band: Don't let go
Post 18 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Just finished a playlist, it was really good, some really good stuff:

Trigger Hippy: Heartache on the line
Sex Pistols: God save the queen
Clash: Train in vain
Fishbone: Change
John Hiatt: Poor imitation of god
Grateful Dead: Born cross-eyed
Wild Tchoupitlas: Hey pocky way
Son Volt: Cherokee street
Dave Edmonds: Girl's talk
Pete Townshend: I am an animal
Todd Snider: Alright guy
Dan Bern: Marylin
Elvis Costello: American without tears
Jerry Garcia Band: Don't let go


Now this is quite a mixture Steve. Kudos.
Post 19 • IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
The one, the only Roxy Music ~
https://youtu.be/Ltn-kcRAqI4
Post 20 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, has it really been 50 years?

Post 21 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Just set up my morning grading play list....

Squeeze: Someone else's heart
Blasters: Trouble bound
Jimi Hendrix: Bold as love
Long Ryders: Ivory tower
Elvis Costello: Waiting for the end of the world
Brian Ferry: Gates of eden
The Who: Blue, red & grey
Grateful Dead: Black Throated wind
Warren Zevon: Desperadoes under the eves
Richard Thompson: I misunderstood
Cat Stevens: King of trees
Talking Heads: Slippery people
Los Lobos: How will the wolf survive
Loudon Wainwright III: Last man on earth
Smiths: Some girls are bigger than others

Just to start the morning.
Does anyone else make daily play lists for work? I find it fun.
Post 22 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Long Live the 70s!!

Cheap Trick: Surrender
Kiss: Love Gun
Aerosmith: Mama Kin
Aerosmith: Let The Music Do The Talkin'



Nazareth: Expect No Mercy
Kansas: Carry On My Wayward Son
Sweet: Ballroom Blitz
Lynard Skynard: Free Bird
Boston: Smokin'
Heart: Barracuda
Post 23 • IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sborock
Just set up my morning grading play list....

Squeeze: Someone else's heart
Blasters: Trouble bound
Jimi Hendrix: Bold as love
Long Ryders: Ivory tower
Elvis Costello: Waiting for the end of the world
Brian Ferry: Gates of eden
The Who: Blue, red & grey
Grateful Dead: Black Throated wind
Warren Zevon: Desperadoes under the eves
Richard Thompson: I misunderstood
Cat Stevens: King of trees
Talking Heads: Slippery people
Los Lobos: How will the wolf survive
Loudon Wainwright III: Last man on earth
Smiths: Some girls are bigger than others

Just to start the morning.
Does anyone else make daily play lists for work? I find it fun.


Warren in his prime...

Post 24 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Partial Playlist:


Matthew Sweet: Sick of Myself



Love Matthew Sweet. And Better than Ezra
Post 25 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



KAUF - THROUGH THE YARD vinyl LP this morning
Post 26 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Nirvana In Utero Vinyl LP, $300 original 1993 first press
Post 27 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 28 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 29 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Post 30 • IP   flag post
657131 1000 30