Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

I've never seen this before any ideas how long this could last thanks ahead of time for any and all replies
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I imagine it will last until the seller reactivates their store
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite it's kind of confusing to me cuz I keep getting messages saying I better hurry and purchase there's only three items left but yet I go back and it's still closed it's like eBay's trolling me lol
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
@ONLINE_209 Haha
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Here is some info about ebay stores and vacations.

If you post a vacation alert but do not close your store you still get punished for late shipments even if your vacation alert tells potential buyers that you are going away for a week of more.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

If you post a vacation alert but do not close your store you still get punished for late shipments even if your vacation alert tells potential buyers that you are going away for a week of more.

You just need to adjust the handling time

With regard to OP’s question store owners have a choice whether they wish to allow sales while they are away or block all sales while they are away
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

With regard to OP’s question store owners have a choice whether they wish to allow sales while they are away or block all sales while they are away

Even though I ship almost everything next day I set the handling time to the maximum.

Last time I went away for just over a week someone bought something the very first day and I ended up missing the deadline by a day or two.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

Even though I ship almost everything next day I set the handling time to the maximum.

Last time I went away for just over a week someone bought something the very first day and I ended up missing the deadline by a day or two.

corey - sorry but you can set the handling time up to 30 days so not sure what you mean that you set it to the maximum.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@poka Last time I messed with the settings the most I could do was five days.

If it can be set for a longer time I will have to change it before C2E2.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I swear it can be set to something like 20+ days. I bought a book from someone a year or so ago, and trust me, they took every one of those days to "handle" it. I basically waited a month for what was essentially a $5 (on an amazing day) Quasar book.

Edit: found it. Seller lists handling time as 30 days. So you should be able to bump it up to 30 days.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I swear it can be set to something like 20+ days. I bought a book from someone a year or so ago, and trust me, they took every one of those days to "handle" it. I basically waited a month for what was essentially a $5 (on an amazing day) Quasar book.

Edit: found it. Seller lists handling time as 30 days. So you should be able to bump it up to 30 days.

Post 11 IP   flag post
600893 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?