Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Marvel two comic packs 1996-9711187

Collector Johnnylray private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All. Been away for about a year and just coming back! I picked up a huge collection of marvel two pack comics from 1996-1997..apparently they teamed up with skybox cards as each pack has a pack of unppened skybox basketball cards from 1995-96.anyone interested in any $3/each..(4 packs for $10)..plus postage.I do not know what the 2nd comic is in any of the packs. Could be drek or could be good....thanks.Ray
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I would be interested, how many different sets are there. I would be interested in multiple sets
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Batman66 I am actually going to take photos of all the packs..about 13 different ones..Thanks! Ray
Post 3 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Johnnylray awesome I would be interested in 2 of each set
Post 4 IP   flag post

Post 5 IP   flag post
@Batman66 and anyone interested- please send me a message about which you are interested in, as well as your mail address. I will always try to pick out the best packages /sets to send. Thanks. Ray
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Briten private msg quote post Address this user
Just an interesting note. If memory serves me correctly Marvel purchased Skybox trading cards in the early 90's. And the purchase of Skybox was one of the reasons cited for Marvel's Bankruptcy in 1996.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I vaguely remember these as a kid. In '96, I was 13 so I would still see things like these and the four packs that they would introduce. Phalanx Covenant, GI Joe/Transformers G2, X-Men 2099 were some of the multipacks I remember. I remember these two packs would get manhandled at the grocery store or KMart when comics were sold there. Very cool find.
Post 8 IP   flag post
For the record- 1 of each 2 packs (15 total) , boxed is aprox 7 pounds. Average priority mail is $18.95 ..or can go 1st class for 17 or media rate I suppose ! Thanks for looking ray.
Post 9 IP   flag post
598058 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?