CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Nothing but First Issues1118

You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I just have crap like this

Post 151 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user




Post 155 • IP   flag post


Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 156 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 158 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 160 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 161 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 162 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 163 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 165 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 167 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 170 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 172 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 173 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 175 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 177 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@conditionfreak - this one is for you.


Post 178 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 - CBCS graded, as you requested (sorry for the crappy scans, I need to get a good legal-sized scanner):


Post 180 • IP   flag post
657131 399 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?