CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Nothing but First Issues1118

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Spidey:


Post 129 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 131 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 132 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 133 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Captain America:


Post 134 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 135 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Image Comics:


Post 136 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 137 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Live-action TV shows:


Post 138 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 139 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 140 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Don't y'all have any good #1's? Ha Ha (that should get some interesting responses)


Post 141 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 142 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 143 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 144 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 145 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 146 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user

Post 147 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak


Hey I got a me one of those too.
Post 148 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 149 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Man, if I had YOUR collection, I'd burn mine! (Or at least give away most of it - LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Don't y'all have any good #1's? Ha Ha (that should get some interesting responses)
Post 150 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
I just have crap like this

Post 151 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 152 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user



Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user




Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 399 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?