CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Nothing but First Issues1118

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 301 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 304 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS



Loved that show when I was a kid; here's my copy:


Post 305 • IP   flag post


I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Another one from COMICO:


Post 306 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
First issues from FIRST:


Post 307 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 309 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 310 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 311 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
About 20 years ago I worked with a woman whose husband was an artist. She said that he created artwork for Hasbro toys, like the artwork that appeared on the boxes for Jurassic Park toys. He also did airbrushed paintings with Star Trek themes. When I told her I had a few comics, she gave me the following comic book (her husband, Keith Paul, drew it). Although the cover is in color, it's B&W inside. There are no CGC-certified copies, and I don't think it is in the price guide.


Post 312 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This one's right up your alley @MR_SigS:


Post 313 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
More odds and ends:


Post 314 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 315 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Obscure Marvel (possibly Cannonball with long dark hair?):


Post 316 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Even Adams had a few misses:


Post 317 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 320 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 321 • IP   flag post
Collector pouet private msg quote post Address this user

Post 322 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
EDIT
Wrong thread.
Again
Post 323 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 324 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 325 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 399 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?