Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

CBCS: Comics You Just Got Back11148

Collector willlewis78 private msg quote post Address this user
if you dont mind,what did it cost for all of thos nice books to get graded??
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@willlewis78 $27 each plus shipping and insurance, minus 20% holiday discount.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector willlewis78 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks,great books
Post 28 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Love those SS's!! I'm inspired to get mine graded now...
Post 29 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley outstanding!!!!
Post 31 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Studley_Dudley outstanding!!!!

Stupendous!!!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley

awesome books Stud
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Excelsior! Sir.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - Wow, very impressive! And some Pence editions too. Congratulations, Mike!
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
That IF14! Nice.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Thanks all!
Post 37 IP   flag post

Post 38 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

need to get ahold of cbcs tomorrow, this book was pressed before I sent it in. The fold is unacceptable
Post 39 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

this is the progression of my hulk 181. Had Len wein sign it in '17. Came back restored. The second picture is the color touch removed by cgc. Sent it back to cbcs to have a verified signature. I'm thinking of resubmitting it hopefully it will come back a .5
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector cawummel private msg quote post Address this user
I'm horrible because my box was sitting for a while waiting for me to open it up, but I finally did. Cody Lockwood was a great help in getting this done.
Post 41 IP   flag post

Post 42 IP   flag post
This sat at the post office since 1/29. Thanks to CBCS for getting me a tracking number today.

Alex Milne signature. Not into signatures but no option on this book. A true unicorn.

Wraparound cover. Retailer incentive cover, but still couldn't get it noted on the label. Probably because Pat Lee is a turd.

Post 43 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user

the marker died on the ri-a #2 mud sig. I guess that gives the anti-sig collector some ammo.
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector gotham44 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 45 IP   flag post
I currently have these in the CBCS system...looking forward to getting them back!!

Pressing:
Batman Adventures #12
Batman Adventures #12
Dreamwalker #0
The Goon #1

Grading Only
Fantastic Four #45
Forever People #1
Mister Miracle #1
New Gods #1
New Gods #7
Silver Surfer #3
Silver Surfer #4
Jimmy Olsen #134
Post 46 IP   flag post
@GAC I have 2 books received in September, they haven't been pressed yet. Then have to get inline for grading. I will/would have my books pressed before I submit again
Post 47 IP   flag post
From the send 10 get 1 promo. These variants are my retirement.

If you've never read Last Stand of the Wreckers, I highly recommend it. I had a goal of sending in the IDW Transformers retailer incentive covers from the one shots and mini series for grading. Unfortunately for me, that's slowed down because some just have terrible paper stock especially after 2015. IDW paper stock used to be great. Now it's comparable to the toilet paper Marvel prints on. I'm going to find a new Wreckers #5 (I'm being picky).
Post 48 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Just got these back!

Really happy with the grades. The Avengers I thought would be an 8-8.5.

Post 49 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Darkseid_of_town was kind enough to help me submit this book. (Fantastic fella to deal with BTW)

It was pressed and the grade went from a 9.6 CGC to 9.8!!!

=)

Post 50 IP   flag post

got these back yesterday, was expecting 7.5's in the first two, thought the tta 93 would grade higher. The heartbreaker is the 165. Told the guy who I bought it from about the color touch, basically said sucks for you. I use to buy a lot from him, then he started inching up his prices, now he's out if his mind for what he wants for his books.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 regardless, those are really nice books!

Congrats!

That’s another early Adam Warlock appearance I’ve seen. Are people grabbing those for a movie appearance?
Post 52 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie thanks warlock was put on hold but James Gunn is back for gotg 3. It's a good time to pick one up. I bought this one a year and a half ago. Now I'm looking for a higher grade copy, unrestored
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector 1lpfan private msg quote post Address this user
I just got my books back from submitting at C2E2! Very happy with them!

Post 54 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 IP   flag post
600861 999 30