CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Transformers vs Terminator #111147

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Guys. For all the Transformer lovers out there. This cover is too cool to pass up. I just bought my copy:



Click or touch here to get your copy.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely cool cover.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m kind of surprised it took this long to happen
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Was hoping it would be $3.99
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user



I actually prefer this cover. And it’s much cheaper!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
past performance is no guarantee of future actions. KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio



I actually prefer this cover. And it’s much cheaper!


Yup!!

Saw this cover and said put this series on my pull list!!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
This could be a fun series especially with Alex Milne doing the art. Normally crossovers like this bug me but I'll give it a shot.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
It's about time. This is a crossover I can agree to.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Guys, cumon, stop it! I can't start adding to my collection again with new comics. Stop tempting me!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Guys, cumon, stop it! I can't start adding to my collection again with new comics. Stop tempting me!


Mercy is for the weak...
Post 10 • IP   flag post
657131 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?