Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
MemorabiliaPop CultureQuestions

How powerful is Doctor Doom?11145

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
My favorite villain, Doctor Doom. Just how powerful is he? Watch the videos below and be in awe of his power.

And then there is God King Doom
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
In terms of physical strength he doesn't quite measure up to the Thing.

Considering his intelligence, ability to time travel, his assortment of Doom Bots and the fact that he rules an entire country there are few who are up to his level of power overall.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
I truly hope he’s the next major villain of the MCU.

Even better, introduce him early in the new FF, let a few other movies come out. Introduce Galactus, have doom somehow steal his power and have an FF type infinity war type movie.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie yeah! That would be awesome.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Given Doom's various and nonspecific strengths, the correct answer is he's as strong as the plot requires him to be.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
he is as strong as Marvel wants him to be. just look at captain marvel
Post 6 IP   flag post
@poka I'd love to see (in the future) Captain Marvel 3 vs Doctor Doom, and he kills her.... now that is one Capt Marvel movie, I'd pay to see. Again and again.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
I truly hope he’s the next major villain of the MCU.

Even better, introduce him early in the new FF, let a few other movies come out. Introduce Galactus, have doom somehow steal his power and have an FF type infinity war type movie.

Same here. And hopefully his appearance will exceed his pitiful performance in the previous FF films... a half-ass Jedi wearing a hoodie.
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
There is no way we aren't seeing Dr. Doom at some point in the MCU. He is way too good not to use. He'll look fantastic up on the screen.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
This guy needs to be in the MCU:

Post 10 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Stan Lee's favorite villain ever, IIRC.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
This guy needs to be in the MCU:

This was and is one of my favorite comic covers.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
As his alter ego Darth Vader he was amazingly powerful and evil
Post 13 IP   flag post
Ok.... this new video goes into a lot of detail.... very interesting. Doom is OP.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
As villains go, Wally Wood's Iron Maiden from T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents always left a more powerful impression on me than Doctor Doom, but this may not be a fair comparison.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of absurd powers, didn't Sue Richards start out just turning invisible? Over time she morphed into Green Lantern without the green.
Post 16 IP   flag post
597867 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?