Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleSignatures

Bad Buyer Alert!!!11144

Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
So this buyer on ebay going by the name comicmaster4000 won one of my auctions for a Spawn 301 Alamo SS book from the recent McFarlane signing. He doesn't pay, and doesn't respond to any emails. After doing more digging turns out this clown owns a comic shop in Arizona called Brandons Comics.

Its pretty disappointing that someone who owns a comic shop would screw over another collector. After looking at his page he's selling 4 copies of the book that he's not paying for.

Anyways,watch out for this guy. Brandon Boney, comicmaster4000, or Brandons Comics in Tempe AZ.
Post 1 IP   flag post
It's like the Roach Motel for comic collectors. chester15 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for alerting us. You can run him through the usual NPB process and also use Report a Buyer. Make sure you get your fees back. Maybe if he gets enough Strikes, he won't be around to mess people up. As a bidder, it's really not hard to just do the right thing, but somehow even that low bar is too high for incompetent people.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm in the Phoenix area and I've never heard of the store..
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user
I'm a frequent customer of that place...really sad to hear, next time I go in I'll ask him about it if you want?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Yoosh5492 private msg quote post Address this user
@danzies That would be awesome!! Thank you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
I bet he’s screwing with other sellers to try and get his own copies sold.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
I bet he’s screwing with other sellers to try and get his own copies sold.
This is what it sounds like is happening. Taking the hit as a buyer to feedback to increase chances of selling his copies.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601285 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?