CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
For SaleMemorabilia

Captain A shield11126

Collector Crofty111 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone.. Is anybody able to give me any information on this please?.



Post 1 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Only info I have is that’s cool as shit
Post 2 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Crofty111 - Looks authentic, must be the real deal! Seriously, though, I have seen some on eBay with the Captain Steve Rogers ID tag, but they didn’t have a black finish on the underside, or the other tags. Could be a hand-made Cosplay prop?
Post 3 • IP   flag post
I'm waiting.... (tapping fingers).
Splotches is gettin old!
Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
If you found it in Antarctica - it's the real deal
Post 4 • IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
If you found it in Antarctica - it's the real deal

Post 5 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
How big is it? In the second picture, if that is your thumb, it doesn't look full size.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
Only info I have is that’s cool as shit


And I’ll point out that’s coming from Steve Rogers himself!
Post 7 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
If you found it in Antarctica - it's the real deal


I just coughed up a lung I laughed so hard! Best comment of the day!

The day is young though. 😁
Post 8 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
How big is it? In the second picture, if that is your thumb, it doesn't look full size.


Ahhh fingerprints! It’s no longer near mint...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Collector Crofty111 private msg quote post Address this user
No idea of the size yet. Took a punt on it, it’s on its way to me from a reliable source.
It had been hanging on the memorabilia wall of the Titanic hotel in Liverpool ever since the filming took place there in Liverpool in 2011
Post 10 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Crofty111 That's pretty cool!!!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
657131 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?