Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
For Sale

Ebay: $5 Off $50+ YMMV?11108

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
So I don’t know if this is specific to an account but this popped up in the ebay app for me. I sent the text, was asked for my zip to opt into ebay text alterts and I was sent a code for $5 off an order of $50 or more. There are standard restrictions (Coins & Paper money, gift cards, etc) but comics should be included no problem

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info. I’m seeing the same offer in my app. Valid until 2/7.
Post 2 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info. I'll pass. $5 isn't worth having eBay (and other companies they sell my number to) send me a bunch of spam text messages.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah...usually I’m all over free Money....but when I have to give up my phone number I get suspicious.....and it’s only $5....would rather hold out for 8-10% in eBay bucks...
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I get enough "Spam Likely" phone calls everyday. The potential to get more for $5 - ahhhh...... no
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
To opt out, text “stop” to the same number
Post 6 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
To opt out, text “stop” to the same number
But that only opts out of texts from eBay. That wouldn't apply to any company that eBay sells the number to.
Post 7 IP   flag post
601467 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?