Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Treasury-Sized Editions and Other Larger Than Magazine-Sized Books11089

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 102 IP   flag post

Post 103 IP   flag post

Post 104 IP   flag post

Post 105 IP   flag post

Post 106 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
you have alot of Treasuries!!
👍🍺
Post 107 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo It's fun looking at all of those. I vaguely remember seeing some of them for sale at the store but passing on them. After all, $1 was a lot for a little kid to spend on 1 book when you could buy 6 for 20¢ each or so.
Post 108 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
The Superman vs Wonder Woman by Jose Luis Garcia Lopez is a top one for me that I RARELY see for sale in exceptional condition AND is an orginal story.
As mentioned before, the original stories do it for me.

I'm still looking for one for 7 years for a reasonable price
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector epowe10097 private msg quote post Address this user
I have all the DC Treasuries (LCE, ANCE, FFE) but only have 2 raw graded by CBCS. I seemed to have had the hardest time getting a nice copy of the Kotter Treasury and still need a better copy of the Batman # 1 FFE. That white cover and black back cover is a (you know what). I store all my Treasuries in a chest of drawers. Seems to fit perfect.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Collector epowe10097 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 111 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
I can't read them, but the art is fantastic, and they were free.

Post 112 IP   flag post
Time for more Treasuries.

Post 113 IP   flag post

Post 114 IP   flag post

Post 115 IP   flag post

Post 116 IP   flag post

Post 117 IP   flag post

Post 118 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo

Nice cover. Didn't you also have the Shazam photo-cover from the tv series? If I remember correctly it was in amazing condition.
Post 119 IP   flag post
@brysb - Bryan, see Post #96 on the previous page.
Post 120 IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I see.
Post 121 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 122 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

I have a funny memory of this book. My comic loving buddies and I had a friend who wasn’t as knowledgeable about comics but was trying to convince us that he was. We had a copy of this book and told him “if you know your comics then name all of these characters.” At first we were both surprised and impressed as he started rattling off every name. However, when he got to who-er man, we realized he was just reading the names off the bottom of the page. We still laugh about it decades later.
Post 123 IP   flag post
It’s been a while since I posted any Treasuries, so here’s a few more.

Post 124 IP   flag post

Post 125 IP   flag post

Post 126 IP   flag post

Post 127 IP   flag post

Post 128 IP   flag post
Might try to finish this off this weekend.
Post 129 IP   flag post
601322 129 29
This topic is archived. Start new topic?