Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

00slim Forum Feedback Request: Please Reply If We’ve Done Business Together11060

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
For a point of reference, I’m asking anyone I’ve done business with here to please leave honest feedback of your experience either buying from me, or selling to me.

Thank you for your time.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I have no problem with doing this..If I remember correctly I have both bought from and sold to you Slim. Super communication, honest and direct, solid. I would have zero issue doing business with Slim, and just sold him a book at Christmastime.
Always been happy with everything myself here...one of the good guys to deal with and quite fair and reasonable.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
For a point of reference, I’m asking anyone I’ve done business with here to please leave honest feedback of your experience either buying from me, or selling to me.

Thank you for your time.

I don't think I've bought from you buuuuttt, I'm looking for CBCS (slabs) 9 or higher pre-1982 if you have any.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
sold to @00slim - easy transactions 👍👍👍
Post 4 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
I have done business with slim. He’s alright 😂 easy person to work with and would def buyer sell to him again
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have worked on some books and sold a Hulk 181 to @00slim with no problems or regrets
Post 6 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I made a trade with Ryan in September. He was quick to respond, and easy and reasonable to work with. Would love to do another deal with him after he lands his next grail.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you guys, I really appreciate your going out of your way to contribute to this thread. It really helped. 👍🏼
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Sold Ryan some silver age raw ASm's...deal was flawless and communication was exceptional. Zero worries when dealing with him...great to work with!
Post 9 IP   flag post
600856 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?