Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector MISFIT42 private msg quote post Address this user
Hot or Not?
My local comics store says the Harley interest is decreasing but I think the opposite. I feel it's only the beginning-image how many Harleys well see on Halloween! I'm choosing to not to sell my old books of Harley. What do you think.....
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Harley's been around over 20 years and has been hot since the beginning. She's not going anywhere for the long-term, but all these variants are going to bust like the 90's, mark my words.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector The_Curmudgeon private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISFIT42
My local comics store says the Harley interest is decreasing

I don't buy new books, but I think the decreased interest may be due to the umpteen variants being pushed on the already cash-strapped consumer.
I think DC is taking advantage of Harley's fan base.
That would certainly put me off their product.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
There's a handful of books that will retain value. She will remain one of DC's top characters. Wish I'd bought one of those pink Dell'Otto books at $50.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
There might be a lull since the Suicide Squad movie has past and the new #1 release has past, but I'll put money on WB and DC doing a Harley Quinn movie and hype will pick up again. One thing is for sure, her popularity as a character has no lifespan, she is as immortal as Batman and Joker at this point.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego Unless plans change drastically...
Post 6 IP   flag post
600893 7 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?