CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Silver Age

Weekly Cover Contest #178 - The Search for Oak Island Treasure11034

Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Uncle Scrooge #3 (Four Color #495). I couldn't remember, so I had to read the story again to find out if there was also a treasure in this chest. (There was.)


Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
voted early, thought I was in a different thread..sorry
Post 30 • IP   flag post


Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 • IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
@earthshaker01 Gorgeous!
Post 33 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatCovers
@earthshaker01 Gorgeous!
thanks. Believe it or not I have this in 9.4 as well with a triple cover.
Post 34 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user

Post 35 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Best treasure hunters ever!


Post 37 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
@JLS_Comics good post - DP is a Merc for Money & this is only cover with a chest on it - well loaded too ^_~ HavaTaco
Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Insert joke about chest here: ____________.


Post 41 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Darn. Was going to lol the chest and hit the vote button. Sorry
Post 42 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Time to vote your favorite chest.
Post 43 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 44 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Tough calls this week, but voted!
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 46 • IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Voted
Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector Cool_Fool private msg quote post Address this user
What a collection of treasures - Great chests - some well built too ^_~ Voted
Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector daywalker private msg quote post Address this user
Voted!
Post 49 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I love BIG chests. I didn't see any posted but I voted anyway
Post 50 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I love BIG chests. I didn't see any posted but I voted anyway
Lol !!
Post 51 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Voted. I'm particularly interested in why Superman became a miser?
Post 52 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Voted and made sure not to double vote after last weeks meltdown.
Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector seanw private msg quote post Address this user
Voted too
Post 54 • IP   flag post
Pictures? We don't need no stinking pictures. brysb private msg quote post Address this user
So did anybody win yet?
Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 104 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?