Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Silver AgeWant to Buy

WTB TOS 39 3.0-4.011005

Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11
U a better man than me Slim. I would have told him I found a better deal lol. Who was the dealer?

I’ll PM you. I’d rather not post his name publicly, but I don’t mind sharing privately.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
πŸ‘πŸ»
Post 102 IP   flag post
My Mother-In-Law called me at about 1:30 this afternoon to let me know that she had just signed for the delivery of my new TOS 39. 😊

I’ll be home tomorrow night to check it out.
Post 103 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
My Mother-In-Law called me at about 1:30 this afternoon to let me know that she had just signed for the delivery of my new TOS 39. 😊

Here's a tip, don't let her know how much you paid for the "comic book" or she'll force her daughter to divorce you for being "loco in the cabeza!"
Post 104 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim AWESOME! ... can't wait to see it.
Post 105 IP   flag post

I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
@00slim AWESOME... can't wait to see it!

Ditto!
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

Here's a tip, don't let her know how much you paid for the "comic book" or she'll force her daughter to divorce you for being "loco in the cabeza!"

Hey, how did you know my Mother-In-Law is Hispanic? πŸ˜†
Post 107 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

Hey, how did you know my Mother-In-Law is Hispanic? πŸ˜†

obviously, duh!

LOL
Post 108 IP   flag post
Here it is, fellas!

I think it presents beautifully for a 4.0.

Post 109 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Outstanding!!!!! I love it!! congrats man!!!
Post 110 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - Very nice! Congratulations on your pickup!
Post 111 IP   flag post
I give it two thumbs up! Congrats!
Post 112 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
Glorious!
Post 113 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Congratulations obtaining your grail Slim...it must feel rather special. I am always glad when I see the struggle today, that I bought most of my keys back in the eighties and avoided todays prices.
Post 114 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Slim I'm happy you finally got your book. Looks great!

Congrats to you
Post 115 IP   flag post
601333 115 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?