Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPComics Bronze AgeComics Silver AgeSignaturesSigning Opportunities

JOHN ROMITA SR & JOHN ROMITA JR SIGNING11000

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Hey gang,
Genuine COA has to throw this special signature offer out for our customer's. This may be our last time to offer a double signing opportunity from this legendary father and son team of JOHN ROMITA SR. and JOHN ROMITA JR. See pricing, place your order for this signing and CBCS Comics​ grading at the link below. Books are due by March 13, 2020.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Post 1 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question. On step one do we have to mark the $5 signature and if you are getting a second autograph do you have to mark the $10 signature with the name? If so do we have to list both names on the $10 signature fee?

Just wondering paying $75 and $30 plus additional $15-$25 on top of it for the same signatures.

Shipping $33 for one book valued at $100?

Just asking first time thinking about using this service.

Thx
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
No problem.
So you would check the $5 signature box. This is the fee CBCS charges for grading a signed book. Then you would click the "Add a Witnessed Signature Button" to create a field to put the first signer's name. The $10 is Genuine COA's witnessing fee. If you want to add an additional signer on that same book, you would click the "Add a Witnessed Signature" field once more to create another field for the next signer. Only one name per field.
The Shipping is fee covers insured shipping for both, sending the book to CBCS after signing, and then back to you from CBCS. If you have more than one book on the order, the shipping one charge will cover all books.
Hope that answers your question. Let me know if you others.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I’m not an ant. I’m a rootin tootin Hornet! Zombie_Head private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenuineCOA
No problem.
So you would check the $5 signature box. This is the fee CBCS charges for grading a signed book. Then you would click the "Add a Witnessed Signature Button" to create a field to put the first signer's name. The $10 is Genuine COA's witnessing fee. If you want to add an additional signer on that same book, you would click the "Add a Witnessed Signature" field once more to create another field for the next signer. Only one name per field.
The Shipping is fee covers insured shipping for both, sending the book to CBCS after signing, and then back to you from CBCS. If you have more than one book on the order, the shipping one charge will cover all books.
Hope that answers your question. Let me know if you others.

Thx
Post 4 IP   flag post
601454 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?