Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
What in the world!!!

I'm not sure if I want this anymore. Am I seeing things?
Post 276 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Congrats.

I was the underbidder on the Dark Knight book.
Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
Rough but scarce early Adventure issue that rarely comes up for sale. Great Creig Flessel cover.

Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this for $2

Post 279 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
arrgggghh! talk on another tread and an opportune auction combined with a dash of tossing judgment out the door, lighting it on fire then burying the evidence in the woods resulted in these!!

Already have 3 and 4...if some OCD ever kicks in then I'll pickup 5 and 9 to complete 1 to 10....and of course trying to get lower or heaven forbid..1st prints of 1 and or 2!

Post 280 IP   flag post

I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I was also looking at a couple of those but they're way out of my price range, not enough photos, and I've never used that site before. Hopefully they look good in person.
Post 281 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics i got a shock last week when i checked the MV of this one i bought a few years back

Post 282 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@KatKomics i got a shock last week when i checked the MV of this one i bought a few years back

@poka So what's the next move for you? I'm asking myself that same question.
Post 283 IP   flag post
@EbaySeller gonna keep. i am a keeper - i rarely sell from my collection unless upgrading
Post 284 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@KatKomics I was also looking at a couple of those but they're way out of my price range, not enough photos, and I've never used that site before. Hopefully they look good in person.

thankfully I've bought from these guys pretty consistently over the last few years. Their grading is usually bang on....I think in all the time I have only been bitten once. Usually if there are any flaws then they will take additional close up photos. I agree though...if I had not bought from them before I too would think they didn't have enough.
Only possible regret in this grouping is TMNT #8...I swear I have that book...but my excel does not show it
Post 285 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Two wins tonight:

Hope this looks as good in person.

Cross another one off my ASM list.

Post 286 IP   flag post
1 win. Now i need to see the book in person to decide whether to leave it or conserve it through cleaning the staples.

Post 287 IP   flag post
Got two out of about 10 I was bidding on tonight.

Post 288 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just got the one book last night:

Post 289 IP   flag post
Is someone here bidding on Cry for Dawn #1 2nd Printing CGC 9.6? I've decided to fold.
Post 290 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Is someone here bidding on Cry for Dawn #1 2nd Printing CGC 9.6? I've decided to fold.

I was trying to get it for just over $100 but I folded after that.
Post 291 IP   flag post
Just got the one book tonight.

Post 292 IP   flag post
Won this tonight

Post 293 IP   flag post
@flanders was watching these...congrats!!
Post 294 IP   flag post
@KatKomics thanks! It's the only one I'll be winning tonight. I was hoping to win the lot with Raphael #1 1st print but it went for way too much.
Post 295 IP   flag post

Post 296 IP   flag post

Post 297 IP   flag post

Post 298 IP   flag post

Post 299 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@poka I'm wondering what cost more, the page from Superman #1 or the 0.5 FF 1? I think for display purposes I would prefer to have the page from Superman #1, but I'm guessing the FF 1 would be significantly more expensive?
Post 300 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
@poka I'm wondering what cost more, the page from Superman #1 or the 0.5 FF 1? I think for display purposes I would prefer to have the page from Superman #1, but I'm guessing the FF 1 would be significantly more expensive?

I paid top $ for the SM and low $ for the FF so the FF1 was 25% more expensive than the SM page
Post 301 IP   flag post

Post 302 IP   flag post

Post 303 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller

I paid top $ for the SM and low $ for the FF so the FF1 was 25% more expensive than the SM page

One more thing to note. This page is the second most expensive (page 15 is more expensive). For other pages - prices starts at $100.
Price I paid is already in GPA ($3100)
Post 304 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrie2tm

Cool book!

I bought a fist issue a couple years ago.

Post 305 IP   flag post
601450 999 30