Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector flanders private msg quote post Address this user
What in the world!!!

I'm not sure if I want this anymore. Am I seeing things?
Post 276 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders

Congrats.

I was the underbidder on the Dark Knight book.
Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector obrie2tm private msg quote post Address this user
Rough but scarce early Adventure issue that rarely comes up for sale. Great Creig Flessel cover.

Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector Huntergreene2 private msg quote post Address this user
Just won this for $2

Post 279 IP   flag post
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
arrgggghh! talk on another tread and an opportune auction combined with a dash of tossing judgment out the door, lighting it on fire then burying the evidence in the woods resulted in these!!

Already have 3 and 4...if some OCD ever kicks in then I'll pickup 5 and 9 to complete 1 to 10....and of course trying to get lower or heaven forbid..1st prints of 1 and or 2!

Post 280 IP   flag post

Collector flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics I was also looking at a couple of those but they're way out of my price range, not enough photos, and I've never used that site before. Hopefully they look good in person.
Post 281 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics i got a shock last week when i checked the MV of this one i bought a few years back

Post 282 IP   flag post
Collector EbaySeller private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@KatKomics i got a shock last week when i checked the MV of this one i bought a few years back

@poka So what's the next move for you? I'm asking myself that same question.
Post 283 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller gonna keep. i am a keeper - i rarely sell from my collection unless upgrading
Post 284 IP   flag post
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@KatKomics I was also looking at a couple of those but they're way out of my price range, not enough photos, and I've never used that site before. Hopefully they look good in person.

thankfully I've bought from these guys pretty consistently over the last few years. Their grading is usually bang on....I think in all the time I have only been bitten once. Usually if there are any flaws then they will take additional close up photos. I agree though...if I had not bought from them before I too would think they didn't have enough.
Only possible regret in this grouping is TMNT #8...I swear I have that book...but my excel does not show it
Post 285 IP   flag post
346204 285 10