Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For Sale

Rhode Island Comic Con Mail Call10985

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Also I think that is what you would call an “embarrassment of riches”. Thank goodness you are kind enough to share!
Post 52 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

That's all for now.

Post 53 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Someone remind me to buy more books with Barry Kitson artwork.

I am really happy that he could do such great remarks without damaging either book.

This is your reminder to buy more comics with artwork by Barry Kitson.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Also I think that is what you would call an “embarrassment of riches”. Thank goodness you are kind enough to share!

Glad you like them.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
@drchaos what’s up with the only one sig being ID’d in your Spidey #52 ? Did CBCS miss that one?

Good catch!

They totally missed the Scott Hanna signature.

When I submitted more than 800 books at the CBCS booth in Rhode Island it was total mayhem an took us hours to complete all of the paperwork.

Still surprised the error wasn't caught later.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos wow that's some nice books....and 800 books at RI.....👍👍👍
Post 57 IP   flag post
600512 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?