Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For Sale

Rhode Island Comic Con Mail Call10985

Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
Sucks that the only non 9.8 you got from immortal hulk was 2. No prices or am I missing something?

Prices are all on My Comic Shop where the books are listed for sale.

Link?
Post 26 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sucks that the only non 9.8 you got from immortal hulk was 2. No prices or am I missing something?

Link?

My Comic Shop AKA Lone Star Comics
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos seriously nice grades and sigs đź‘Ť
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
good stuff dude!!!!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Jebus Harold Christmas!!! save some for the rest of us!! Awesome stuff man!!!!!
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Link?

You may have earned yourself some sales form all those those post! There is a lot of great stuff there. Thanks for sharing!
Post 31 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
edit
Post 32 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
House of Mystery 191 cover, so creepy and so cool. And then the signatures, Sweet!
Post 33 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1lufcfan
@drchaos seriously nice grades and sigs đź‘Ť

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedyzon
good stuff dude!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@drchaos Jebus Harold Christmas!!! save some for the rest of us!! Awesome stuff man!!!!!

You may have earned yourself some sales form all those those post! There is a lot of great stuff there. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
House of Mystery 191 cover, so creepy and so cool. And then the signatures, Sweet!

Thanks!

Pretty happy with most of the grades so far.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Link?

If you post the prices folks can at least narrow down which are your books since there is not other identifier available.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Link?

If you post the prices folks can at least narrow down which are your books since there is not other identifier available.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Each and every CBCS label has a unique index number.

Just look at the pictures if you want to see which books match the ones in this thread.
Post 36 IP   flag post
The books from Rhode Island are still coming in to MCS.

I just priced these two gems today:

Both books double signed by:

Jim Steranko

and Emma Dumont AKA Polaris:

Here are a few more that I haven't priced up yet:

Post 37 IP   flag post
Priced up more books today:

Post 38 IP   flag post

Post 39 IP   flag post
Someone remind me to buy more books with Barry Kitson artwork.

I am really happy that he could do such great remarks without damaging either book.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Finished pricing up all of the books on My Comic Shop that have been scanned in so far.

I think they still have 2-3 invoices to pick up from CBCS but so far I have at total of 734 consignment books listed for sale with them not counting the books sold so far (two were sold today).

Here are some more highlights:

Post 41 IP   flag post

Post 42 IP   flag post

Post 43 IP   flag post

Post 44 IP   flag post

Post 45 IP   flag post
@drchaos what’s up with the only one sig being ID’d in your Spidey #52 ? Did CBCS miss that one?
Post 46 IP   flag post

Post 47 IP   flag post

Post 48 IP   flag post

Post 49 IP   flag post

Post 50 IP   flag post

Post 51 IP   flag post
Also I think that is what you would call an “embarrassment of riches”. Thank goodness you are kind enough to share!
Post 52 IP   flag post

That's all for now.

Post 53 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Someone remind me to buy more books with Barry Kitson artwork.

I am really happy that he could do such great remarks without damaging either book.

This is your reminder to buy more comics with artwork by Barry Kitson.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblebeast315
Also I think that is what you would call an “embarrassment of riches”. Thank goodness you are kind enough to share!

Glad you like them.
Post 55 IP   flag post
600650 57 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?