CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
New product idea - a "Green Lantern power ring" styled ring that shines a black light. The target buyers would be concerned comic book buyers who frequent local shops and cons. If anyone follows through on this, I want a free ring and credit for the idea! LOL

You know, Honestly I have been thinking we will probably see a cell phone with black light capabilities soon. You could walk into a hotel room, turn on the black light, snap a photo of what is revealed and post it to social media all in 10 seconds.

There are crude hacks that you can perform in seconds that turn your cell phone into a black light camera.

DIY Black Light Phone Hack Tutorial
Post 26 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Unless i absolutely knew and trusted the seller, I would never buy a raw copy of this book. Otherwise, Slabbed is the only way to go as far as Im concerned.
i don't mind taking risks with PayPal and or eBay, I've bought raw books to good to be true that worked out, sometimes it doesn't. It's inconvenient to have to mail and wait for the money to be returned but no risk no reward
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
New product idea - a "Green Lantern power ring" styled ring that shines a black light. The target buyers would be concerned comic book buyers who frequent local shops and cons. If anyone follows through on this, I want a free ring and credit for the idea! LOL

In Brightest day
In Blackest night
No evil douche shall escape my sight
Let those who cheat and scam with delight
Beware my power, pro-graders black light
Post 28 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Arak lol, your too much
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
GAC those the new cases?
Post 30 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece411
GAC those the new cases?

Old, thank God.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
Oh ok just never seen those cases then thanks for heads up...
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Thearrow private msg quote post Address this user
Ok update on the Hulk 181. I did get some better pics. Just one question how safe is paying with Paypal? Im more of a meet and pickup collector.

Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@Thearrow PayPal via Goods and Services is safe. You’re covered if something goes wrong. If you request a refund, they freeze the funds and look into the matter.

DO NOT pay with Friends & Family unless you personally know them & trust them. There’s no protection that way & it only benefits the seller.
Post 34 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
I would also pay through Paypal with a credit card. If Paypal flakes on you, you have the credit card company as a back up.
Post 35 IP   flag post
One thing. In the second pic, you can’t see the interior cover along spine. This is where you’d be most likely to see the bleed through from color touch.

I was looking at a TOS 52 on e-bay a couple weeks ago. It appeared high grade & it was a pence variant for a killer deal. In additional pics, I could see bleed through along the spine.
Post 36 IP   flag post
Nevermind, the 3rd pic you originally posted doesn’t look like there’s bleed through.
Post 37 IP   flag post
618083 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?