Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Silver Age

Holiday Sale Mail Call10968

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
This was an ebay purchase from about 3 or 4 years ago. I picked up a 9.6 from a fellow CBCS forum member a few months ago, so that one would be available. Again I was very pleased with the 9.8 grade.

Post 51 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I picked this one up at my LCS last year when I got caught up in the Immortal Hulk hype. I hoped for a 9.8, but knew a 9.6 was more likely. Plus it goes nicely with the 9.6 #2 that I got from @Enelson a while back.

Post 52 IP   flag post
I thought this one had a shot at a 9.8, but I guess I sold my best copy to @Polka last year. And does a non-Blue Galactus Variant exist?

Post 53 IP   flag post
My very own copy of AF #15 in 9.8! Well at least it's a reprint of AF #15, and it's a Newsstand to boot! Again I was very pleased to get a 9.8 on this comic. My question is why doesn't the label say that it's a reprint of AF #15? Shouldn't that be on the label?

Post 54 IP   flag post
Two Moon Knights for the price of one! This book seems to be on the move up, especially in high grade, so I was ecstatic to get a 9.8 and 9.6 on these two books.

Post 55 IP   flag post

I just sent one to Hong Kong, so it was nice to get a replacement for it.

Post 56 IP   flag post
I almost sold this one raw a few months ago, and thought it even had a chance for a 9.8. But I am happy with the 9.6 and white pages.

Post 57 IP   flag post
The last double. Totally psyched with the 9.8, and expected the second copy to take a small hit for the missing color near the top of the spine. No idea how it got the bend and tiny tear at the bottom of the top staple. Anyone in the market for a very affordable 9.0 Newsstand Edition copy with white pages?

Post 58 IP   flag post
Last, but not least, everyone's favorite magician in fishnets, Zatanna. The few copies that I have seen for this issue seem to sell for more than the listed value of the book. I was very happy with the 9.6 grade. Not sure what to send in next, but that won't be for several months (or the next Promo). Plus I should be getting my November 3rd CBCS order back tomorrow (but most of those won't fit on my scanner).

Post 59 IP   flag post
600465 59 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?