Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

MORBIUS – New Trailer10966

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Have you seen the new trailer for MORBIUS? It looks bad-ass! Leto looks more suited to play this than Joker. For some reason I couldn't watch it on youtube but, I did find it on Twiter. If you have a working link... post it, please
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1cCkazPZ8U
Post 2 IP   flag post
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector manfred_spain private msg quote post Address this user
The trailer looks good, but story-wise it seems like the age old person who is dying and looking for a cure when things go wrong trope. They could have teased a little more conflict beyond the origin, but that's what the next trailer can do I guess.

That said...seeing <spoiler> at the end of the trailer made it all worth while.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn't look like Leto is overacting. So, it has that going for it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Have to say I've never been into the Morbius comics etc. but this looks really good!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
looks fantastic!!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I feel asleep during the trailer
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Looks good!!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
....ummmm....maybe I watched a different trailer
Post 10 IP   flag post

Post 11 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
It looks ok as well. I'm not familiar with Morbius in comics as he only ever popped up in some of the Spideys I read as a youth, so I doubt I would be upset with any creative liberties taken with the character. I do have a couple copies of ASM 101 that couple probably use a press and grade.
Post 12 IP   flag post
PLOD theCapraAegagrus private msg quote post Address this user
Looks 'meh'.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Yep. I think once they've introduced whichever Monsters they're going to use, they'll start interacting with the characters we've been watching.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Yep. I think once they've introduced whichever Monsters they're going to use, they'll start interacting with the characters we've been watching.

I liked the easter egg in this during the trailer. I agree, it's Monster Mash time. Give the superheroes a rest and bring on the others. Manphibian, Golem, Man-Wolf, Simon Garth-The Zombie, Man-Thing, Werewolf by Night, and such.

Post 15 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I think Leto looks perfect for this role, have high hopes for this movie. Always loved the 100-102 storyline and hopefully this movie does it justice. Not sure if there is a what if Spider-Man stayed with 6 arms but think it would be an interesting story
Post 16 IP   flag post
598074 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?