Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Jan PRIME AUCTION, MCS- ASM 129, 135, 194, 298; Batman, all high grade!10938

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
anyone got bets what book is my 2nd bid for tonight?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
although got a few books incl one of @tedsaid - this auction is a disappointment
Post 27 IP   flag post
aww poka that JIM 150 still has legs at the bid its at , and a superb silver age book to have...first Hela cover no less, Kirby art etc
Post 28 IP   flag post
was also tossing around that JIM 102 CBCS ….its a stunning book for the bid as well, and first Sif and first Hela, but I want one I can read and see the art..not a slab....books going cheap tonight so far
Post 29 IP   flag post
Because...everyone should have two slabbed and three lose copies of Mister Miracles squeeze, Big Barda's first appearance
Post 30 IP   flag post

I wonder if cleaned and pressed that one might go 7.5 even...its got some cover folds on front, but there is a lot of dirt that should clean off.….anyone?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Look at the back scan Ted..Super deep sub crease in that one...breaks color top to bottom...that's what hurt it so bad in grades..if three center wraps are falling off staples, likely from that crease, its falling apart already

Ah, yeah ... I missed that part about the loose pages. I can't stand loose pages.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
although got a few books incl one of @tedsaid - this auction is a disappointment

Congratulations! Was it the ASM 194?

Don't forget, tomorrow is the whole second half of the Prime Auction.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:

Congratulations! Was it the ASM 194?

Don't forget, tomorrow is the whole second half of the Prime Auction.

Batman

There are only a handful lots tmr i am interested in
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Batman

There are only a handful lots tmr i am interested in

Ah, great! That was my favorite. Got it from a sealed 3-pac that I opened myself. So, aside from the graders, that comic has technically never been read. Enjoy!
Post 35 IP   flag post
600728 35 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?