Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Yup, been watching for a couple of hours now. 15 ballistic missiles are the latest count.
Post 2 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Let's just pray there are no casualties.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
damn
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
if one American serviceman is killed in these attacks...this is going to escalate really fast.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Yeah basically USA will bring it
Post 6 IP   flag post
big time!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
No casualties reported last I heard.
Post 8 IP   flag post
🤞
Post 9 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 10 IP   flag post
The innocent civilians need to get out of Iran quickly
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
You can't negotiate with these radical terrorists that chant "Death to America"

Response is needed regardless of any casualties.

Take out the 3 major oil refineries, Missile launch site and any known command and control sites.

Continue targeted drone strikes on known top operatives.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Probably not the best point in the entire episode to be heavy handed or slow thinking......
We assinated a figure of a foreign government on the territory of a nation we had a binding agreement with, in violation of international law, the United nations and our government's laws regarding the war powers act.
Given that has alienated our allies, set off an international crisis, and brought us to the brink of war, it might be a good time to think things through, before using more heavy handed and poorly advised tactics.

I hope the best for our troops tonight and the coming days and sad to see them placed in harms way for such a minor victory
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
the U.S. was probably warned about the attacks. the US will allow the attack without responding so that iran can show to its ppl that they have responded and save face.

world will move on - while underlying issues between US and Iran are unresolved.

this is how foreign politic works nowadays

oh and a lot of media and politicians who have predicted a new war are going to look pretty stupid
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944

Take out the 3 major oil refineries, Missile launch site and any known command and control sites.

that is precisely what not to do. iran has taken their revenge - nothing was hit - attack was probably coordinated between US and Iran and they hit a few unused buildings and can show to their ppl that they have taken their revenge.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Yeah let’s give China and Russia a reason to throw their hat in the ring...and who cares about the civilians on the other side. There’s no negotiating with a man whose temparment resembles a toddler during his terrible 2’s and moral compass is one step below a mob boss...

Thank god you aren’t in 45s inner circle
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
if one American serviceman is killed in these attacks...this is going to escalate really fast.

btw - sorry for your nation’s loss. saw that almost half of the passengers on the plane which crashed in iran were canadians
Post 17 IP   flag post
@poka thank you Poka. very kind of you.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
I’m relatively new here. I thought this forum would be free of political bashing. There are plenty of other places for that. This is an oasis for us to enjoy what we all love. I hope it stays that way.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152
I’m relatively new here. I thought this forum would be free of political bashing. There are plenty of other places for that. This is an oasis for us to enjoy what we all love. I hope it stays that way.

Unfortunately human nature takes over and ruins it for everyone.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
Both sides have now popped their poppers. Hopefully, they can just walk away and continue hating one another from a distance.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom74152

Unfortunately, you're on the internet. There are no forum rules that restrict conversations to comics alone. Moderators won't (and honestly, probably shouldn't) step in unless there start to be personal attacks or racist/sexist/personal threats etc... Your best bet is to move on, or, if someone says something you just can't let go you can always move to private message, where I would guess they're much less likely to let their machismo take over.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

that is precisely what not to do. iran has taken their revenge - nothing was hit - attack was probably coordinated between US and Iran and they hit a few unused buildings and can show to their ppl that they have taken their revenge.

@Poka you are right on target. This was Face saving retaliation by Iran. In 40 years since they stormed the embassy and took hostages, this is the first time the US has actually targeted one of their leaders and a leader widely heralded as one of the two most popular. Message US sent was take out one of our drones...eh. Draw American blood... We will take you out. As such, Iran purposefully retaliated in a fashion that did not harm an American.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Quote:
Quote:

@Poka you are right on target. This was Face saving retaliation by Iran. In 40 years since the stormed the embassy and took hostages, this is the first time the US has actually targeted one of their leaders and a leader widely heralded as one of the two most popular. Message US sent was take out one of our drones...eh. Draw American blood... We will take you out. As such, Iran purposefully retaliated in a fashion that did not harm an American.

In other words...Iran is all talk. They have nothing compared to our military. They should really stop funding terrorism and find something useful to offer the planet.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Its all a game.

It would be pure gold if Putin came out in support of Iran.

LOL
Post 25 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
saw that almost half of the passengers on the plane which crashed in iran were canadians

Doesn't anyone else find this plane crash to be extremely coincidental? Iran has already stated they "are not giving up the black box to the manufacturer (Boeing) or the Americans"
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinityG
It would be pure gold if Putin came out in support of Iran.

That is the last thing we need is to be faced off against a bunch of "new Russian Supersonic weaponry that is decades ahead of American weaponry" according to Putin.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
saw that almost half of the passengers on the plane which crashed in iran were canadians

Doesn't anyone else find this plane crash to be extremely coincidental? Iran has already stated they "are not giving up the black box to the manufacturer (Boeing) or the Americans"

When driving home from hockey game, my son mentioned Boeing 737 crashed. I asked him where? He responded in Iran after takeoff. Then he noted fire in sky, and I responded: I bet Iran mistakenly shot it down.
Post 28 IP   flag post
What do you mean by a “fire in the sky”
Post 29 IP   flag post
Video of plane
Post 30 IP   flag post
601347 104 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.