Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

NFL divisional playoff games picks and discussion10908

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
We'll use Seahawks vs Packers game for tiebreaker.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Vikings, Ravens, Chiefs and Seahawks

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
49ers, Ravens, Chiefs, Packers

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Thearrow private msg quote post Address this user
Who cares the Pats are not in it. On to hockey go Bs. Haha ok 49ers, Chiefs, ravens and Seahawks 41
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
49ers, Chiefs, Ravens, Packers. 32 points. Yep, the Wildcard round didn't matter at all! All division winners.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Chiefs, Ravens, Packers, Vikings

Packers 21 Seahawks 20
Post 6 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I have tickets for the Patriots to the Super Bowl. I can’t go anymore due to unforeseen situation. They are free. Let me know if you want them.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
49ers,Ravens, Chiefs, Packers.
Tiebreaker 34
Post 8 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
49ers, Chiefs, Ravens, Seahawks
tiebraker 44
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Niners, Chiefs, Ravens, Packers, 33 points.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
49ers (although I won't be surprised if the Vikes pull off another upset, take the Vikes plus 6.5)
Ravens (but if I was betting, I'd take the Titans plus the 9.5 points)
Chiefs (I'll take the over of 49 points)
Seahawks (My one upset pick of the week)
Tiebreaker = 38
Post 11 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
how come after a touch down everyone always points up and thanks god or says their parent is looking down on them from above???....a lot of peoples parents were horrible and some sold their souls to get to the NFL. Just once I would like someone to point down or say their parent is rooting for them from down there and doing this just to spite them!!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
how come after a touch down everyone always points up and thanks god or says their parent is looking down on them from above???

Only some do, and I'd think out of love, respect, appreciation...

Quote:
....a lot of peoples parents were horrible and some sold their souls to get to the NFL.

Maybe their kids are the ones who don't thank anyone but themselves.

Quote:
Just once I would like someone to point down or say their parent is rooting for them from down there and doing this just to spite them!!

Maybe that person hasn't scored a TD yet, or maybe that's how the "Spike!" came about lol
Post 13 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@Siggy LOL!! I like the 'Spike!" idea...that's what I'm going to pretend it means from now on!!
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
What gets me is the silly dance celebrations after a TD.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
..a lot of peoples parents were horrible and some sold their souls to get to the NFL.

@KatKomics When a young kid starts Pop Warner the parents are required to stay with them at the practices 2 hours each evening, 5 days a week (3 days once school starts), and then Saturday is a 4-5 hour event. These days if someone makes it to the NFL it typically has been an all-consuming family affair since they were 7-8 years old. It is the core of family life and by time they finish high school 10-15 family members are coming to their games. The parents usually are heavily involved and it can become the highlight of their existence. Regardless what the kid went through, they are pretty strongly bonded to those who went through the process with them, like going through a 14 year boot camp together.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I just edited my picks. I'm going with Seattle over Green Bay. I think Lynch is their lucky charm this year. GO BEAST MODE!!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
49ers (although I'm hoping the Vikings win), Seahawks (@Jesse_O , I'm also a huge Beast Mode Fan!) Ravens, Chiefs. 31 points
Post 18 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
SF, BAL, KC, SEA
Post 19 IP   flag post
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I’ll I’ve got the Vikings to win but as a long time fan I know that’s not going to happen.
Post 21 IP   flag post
My dad and I were talking about the Vikes game this week. He wanted the Vikes to be ahead at the half. I said that I like it when they are down by one score at the half. I'm convinced that they have someone who gives one heck of a half time pep talk. They always seem to have more fire right after the half. Hopefully my preference works for them today.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Well, we made a week longer than I thought we would.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Titans came to play.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley They must not have read in the press that they had no chance! The old adage "that's why they play the game" is right again.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Henry is having a heyday!
Post 26 IP   flag post
If you want your team to win, just have me cheer for the other team. Odds are good your team will win.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Potentially Titans and Texans playing for a trip to the Superbowl...hard to imagine.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Seahawks can win it all. There won't be any home games left for them and I live way too close to the stadium.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
I am sad for the Ravens, but I cannot see the Packers or the 49ers winning the superbowl.

I am hoping for the Texans to do it, but I can understand if SEA or KC wins it.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600900 42 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?