Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
I can use some help with this one. It is a copy of The Wake #1 Vertigo 2013 release. I can’t find a cover like this. Was it a Variant?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector robertofredrico private msg quote post Address this user
It's a coverless copy of The Wake #1
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico
It's a coverless copy of The Wake #1

Yep. You can go to readcomiconline and double check it. They don't show ads or editorials, so the last page you show isn't there but the cover and first pages are.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The pic also has the indica at the bottom. I can’t think of any example where that would be on the outside of the book.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
The pic also has the indica at the bottom. I can’t think of any example where that would be on the outside of the book.

Some Image books do that.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Whenever you have a monkey riding a horse, I'm in. Tom74152 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Didn’t think of that. The book looked so good. Picked it up in a lot.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@robertofredrico I’ve seen plenty of books with the indica on the inside covers but I haven’t seen one with the indica on the outside of the cover. Would you happen to have an example?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@robertofredrico I’ve seen plenty of books with the indica on the inside covers but I haven’t seen one with the indica on the outside of the cover. Would you happen to have an example?

Post 8 IP   flag post
597870 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?