Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
remember "chill pill". you may be right but you don't say it with a helpful spirit, that's all.

Ha..."helpful spirit"....awww ffs, the guy just seems like an asshole...and I have a suspicion he knows it
I'm out

Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNoNoNoNoYes
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
FYI the stuff that is on EBAY that i didn't post you can still PM an offer FYI.....

Are we circumventing Ebay fees too? lmao

What?! Are you serious that’s the point of posting here to have direct sales that circumvent eBay...that was posted in my first thread you ruined where I stated everything is at least 10% lower...reported
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector NoNoNoNoNoYes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
illegal is illegal, but only in the localities where made illegal; and usually only applies where the seller is located...

If that were true you'd be able to ask for the 4% (I thought it was 3%?) on Ebay. Ebay is in CA, doesn't matter where you are.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
so... no, chill pill? it's my own fault, I misrepresented myself by prescribing something. I'm not a real doctor but i've seen one on tv. Out!
Post 54 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
remember "chill pill". you may be right but you don't say it with a helpful spirit, that's all.

Ha..."helpful spirit"....awww ffs, the guy just seems like an asshole...and I have a suspicion he knows it
I'm out

an awful, dreadful presence who believes he has some sort of authority here.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
When I collect money through Paypal from someone that buys a book from me, I pay the 3% fee. So to offset that I could make my price 3% higher. But I am already below market value so I do not worry about it as long as I make a profit from each sale. I do not see what the big deal is all about. Am I missing something?
Post 56 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
When I collect money through Paypal from someone that buys a book from me, I pay the 3% fee. So to offset that I could make my price 3% higher. But I am already below market value so I do not worry about it as long as I make a profit from each sale. I do not see what the big deal is all about. Am I missing something?

no you're not.
Post 57 IP   flag post
601305 57 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?