Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoNoNoNoNoYes
Is CBCS cool with sellers charging a 4% Paypal surcharge no matter where they live? Or do they go state by state according to seller? I know it's not allowed on CGC or Ebay.

If that is the case my bad and I will eat the 4% charge instead of adjusting price accordingly @ one of the CBCS guys since you care so much *shrug

Edit:

Reported. Did it for you
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector NoNoNoNoNoYes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacha777
Quote:
Is CBCS cool with sellers charging a 4% Paypal surcharge no matter where they live? Or do they go state by state according to seller? I know it's not allowed on CGC or Ebay.

If that is the case my bad and I will eat the 4% charge instead of adjusting price accordingly @ one of the CBCS guys since you care so much *shrug

Edit:

Reported. Did it for you

I don't know CBCS' policy. Their rules mention no PP Personal but not surcharges. The surcharge is only illegal in 10 states, but Texas and Florida are two of them.
And I don't report posts, I'd rather discuss it.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I hope I get you banned probably not but at least I can say I tried...
Post 29 IP   flag post
Get me banned for pointing out your shady business tactics? Ok...
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Just include it in your asking prices...if people don’t like the price, that won’t make much difference.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:

reported..Thanks!
Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrano0521
Just include it in your asking prices...if people don’t like the price, that won’t make much difference.

Finally a potential unbias member? I will remove the 4% inclusion and prices will remain the same.

Good day and Happy New Year!
Post 33 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

it's not "shady" if he prints it over and over (as he did) so that you know it exists. I wouldn't loose sleep over it, it's no biggie either way. We just need to take a chill pill and move on.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 35 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson

second
Post 36 IP   flag post
No more 4% paypal fee. OBO still considered. Guys get a deal!! I'm trying to give you a deal but at the same time not lose my shorts lol....
Post 37 IP   flag post
FYI the stuff that is on EBAY that i didn't post you can still PM an offer FYI.....
Post 38 IP   flag post
@teacha777 "not lose my shorts lol...

Nobody wants that.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:

There we go :thumbsup:
Post 40 IP   flag post
We don’t want you to lose money, but at the same time, we want to pay same or less than current market prices. If you’re reasonable, you can ask whatever *you* think is s good price, including fees, if you wish.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Quote:
We don’t want you to lose money, but at the same time, we want to pay same or less than current market prices. If you’re reasonable, you can ask whatever *you* think is s good price, including fees, if you wish.

Now this is something I can get behind. "I'll allow it!" (homage to Celebrity Deathmatch)
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportshort
Quote:

it's not "shady" if he prints it over and over (as he did) so that you know it exists. I wouldn't loose sleep over it, it's no biggie either way. We just need to take a chill pill and move on.

So if something is illegal, as long as I tell everyone I'm going to do it, it's ok?
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
FYI the stuff that is on EBAY that i didn't post you can still PM an offer FYI.....

Are we circumventing Ebay fees too? lmao
Post 44 IP   flag post
remember "chill pill". you may be right but you don't say it with a helpful spirit, that's all.
Post 45 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

My point exactly.
Post 46 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

second

Third, fourth and fifth FFS!
Post 47 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

Now this is something I can get behind. "I'll allow it!" (homage to Celebrity Deathmatch)

Mills Lane was awesome!
Post 48 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mills Lane was awesome!

too right!
Post 49 IP   flag post
illegal is illegal, but only in the localities where made illegal; and usually only applies where the seller is located unless it’s sales taxes charged on things that are not taxed in the BUYER’s location. Like ebay taxing coins and shipping/handling.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
remember "chill pill". you may be right but you don't say it with a helpful spirit, that's all.

Ha..."helpful spirit"....awww ffs, the guy just seems like an asshole...and I have a suspicion he knows it
I'm out

Post 51 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

What?! Are you serious that’s the point of posting here to have direct sales that circumvent eBay...that was posted in my first thread you ruined where I stated everything is at least 10% lower...reported
Post 52 IP   flag post
Quote:
illegal is illegal, but only in the localities where made illegal; and usually only applies where the seller is located...

If that were true you'd be able to ask for the 4% (I thought it was 3%?) on Ebay. Ebay is in CA, doesn't matter where you are.
Post 53 IP   flag post
so... no, chill pill? it's my own fault, I misrepresented myself by prescribing something. I'm not a real doctor but i've seen one on tv. Out!
Post 54 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Ha..."helpful spirit"....awww ffs, the guy just seems like an asshole...and I have a suspicion he knows it
I'm out

an awful, dreadful presence who believes he has some sort of authority here.
Post 55 IP   flag post
600522 57 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?