Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor SaleMovies Television

For Sale - Batman Shadow of the Bat #1 CBCS 9.4 Has NOT been Pressed!10803

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Up for auction on eBay starting bid of $29.00 - Batman Shadow of the Bat #1 Graded 9.4.

With FREE domestic insured shipping! International shipping at cost with no markup.

This KEY BATMAN: Shadow of the Bat features the First appearances of Jeremiah Arkham & Viktor Zsasz

Freshly Graded 9.4 NMINT in August 2019 and has NOT been pressed and is unrestored. Photos reflect that slab remains in protective plastic bag.
Link: clickable text

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Auction ends this Sunday the 29th.
Post 2 IP   flag post
A CBCS 9.2 just sold last sunday for $29.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Still available for the staring bid of only $29 shipped OR one can avoid the bids and make an offer before any bids are placed!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I day left to get this 9.4 UNPressed comic with shipping included.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Less than 6 hours left!

clickable text
Post 6 IP   flag post
Less than 5 hours left!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Less than 6 hours left!

clickable text
Post 7 IP   flag post
Auction ends in less than an hour!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Relisted: clickable text
Post 9 IP   flag post
bid early and bid often😁Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Relisted: clickable text
Post 10 IP   flag post
Happy New Year!
Post 11 IP   flag post
This auction ends on Sunday the 5th!
Post 12 IP   flag post
With three days left, you can end this auction with an offer before the first bid comes in!
Post 13 IP   flag post
One day left!
Post 14 IP   flag post
SOLD!
Post 15 IP   flag post
600822 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?