Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
So today is the 6th, last day to post-mark. I shipped on Friday the 3rd. Who among us procrastinated until today and got in before the lock?

Shipped my package at around 3:30 pm today.
Post 126 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller mine went out today, wasn't going to be able to take advantage of the first promo, just too busy right now. Almost wasn't going to do the extension, happy I was able to squeak them out
Post 127 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
@EbaySeller mine went out today, wasn't going to be able to take advantage of the first promo, just too busy right now. Almost wasn't going to do the extension, happy I was able to squeak them out

Me too, couldn't get organized in time for the first promo, but they got me with the second chance offer. And then I was more organized, I motivated enough to put together a second submission!
Post 128 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
So today is the 6th, last day to post-mark. I shipped on Friday the 3rd. Who among us procrastinated until today and got in before the lock?

Shipped mine just after 9:00 AM.
Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller, @Darryl_H, I just got the notice my comics were in possessing, separated into two invoices, one with all the books for pressing. So it looks like they handled my mistake efficiently and correctly.
Post 130 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
First set of books on their way back. Grades about what I expected.

Avengers #4: 1.0
Tales of Suspense #52: 1.5
Tales of Suspense #53: 3.0
Post 131 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite That is awesome and lightning fast TAT!!
Post 132 IP   flag post
@GAC Yeah, only a little more than a week!
Post 133 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

Shipped my package at around 3:30 pm today.

Received by CBCS at 1:57 today. (And my HOLIDAY20 one from the original promo that ended on December 26th was in Grading yesterday.)
Post 134 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo wow man!!!!
Post 135 IP   flag post
My second order was officially received today and my first order is ready to be picked up!
Post 136 IP   flag post
Yes! My Dec. 26th order is in shipping. But my Nov. 3rd order is still in labels waiting for raw grade supplies. You win some ...
Post 137 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I just had 3 orders received today after getting battered and wisked at CFP Pancakes. My one order for the 202020 code was delivered but hasn't shown as received, while the NEWYEAR20 code has been received. Odd, but I'll give it a little time before.
Post 138 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley same, 202020 submission was delivered but doesn't show Received on my dash.
Post 139 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley @GAC When were they delivered? Mine took a few days to appear on my dash. The order that appeared today were delivered last wednesday
Post 140 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite It shows delivered as Dec 30 and still shows Submitted on the dashboard. Conversely, the NEWYEAR20 order was delivered on Jan 6th and is Received.
Post 141 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@Studley_Dudley same, 202020 submission was delivered but doesn't show Received on my dash.

Last June the books I handed off in person took a month to show on my dash! Not expecting the books that my shipping tracking says were delivered Dec 30th in Oakville to show up for at least a month (just hope they show up at some point!!)
Post 142 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
I mailed my books out on 1/6, the were on my dashboard 1/10. Not sure of the process but they are all labeled "submitted"
Post 143 IP   flag post
My December 26th order shipped this afternoon!

Note: almost 24-hours later, still no email notification from CBCS that my books shipped with any tracking info., but they were removed from open orders to completed orders on my dashboard yesterday. I did get the email the day before that my books were in shipping, and I can see the grades and notes. And yes, I have checked my junk mail folder.
Post 144 IP   flag post
So should we start a new thread "back from cbcs" so we can all share and enjoy the results from our submissions? This way it would be all in one thread instead of having a bunch of mail calls. What are your thoughts
Post 145 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
So should we start a new thread "back from cbcs" so we can all share and enjoy the results from our submissions? This way it would be all in one thread instead of having a bunch of mail calls. What are your thoughts

Great idea! Since @dielinfinite already posted his under a new thread called "Holiday Sale Mail Call," maybe we should ask him if we could just add our mail calls to his.

So what do you think, Jon? Should we tack onto your thread, or start a new one?
Post 146 IP   flag post
My Holiday submission went into Received status which is great but I was charged the full amount...no 20% discount. Is this applied as a credit later?

My order comes from Canada and sent to CBCS Canada..does that matter?
Post 147 IP   flag post
@GAC did they charge the card or is it on the dashboard for the full amount. I was told would show the full amount but when the charges were processed that's when the discount would apply
Post 148 IP   flag post
@Batman66 Thanks for this! I think that's what might have happened. My cc was charged a lower amount than on my dash...not exactly 20% less but close enough at 17%...I think I'm good! Thanks again!
Post 149 IP   flag post
Collector rmgebhardt private msg quote post Address this user
Has anyone gotten their HOLIDAY20 books back yet? I've got an order from 5 January using the HOLIDAY20 promo and they're still sitting in the system as "Received". End of this week will be 4 weeks, so I was curious if others were seeing their books get back to them yet or not or if I should contact CBCS to see if there's something unique with my order or not. Just checking since I'd only submitted books once before.
Post 150 IP   flag post
@rmgebhardt I got mine back 2 weeks ago. Only took a week from the date I got the email confirmation they were received
Post 151 IP   flag post
Huh. Interesting. Wonder why mine might be taking longer. Possibly because I have a mix of various things getting graded (some modern, some pre-1975, a VSP)? Not doing any pressing so that's not it. I suppose I'll give it a day or two yet.
Post 152 IP   flag post
It could be the VSP.
Post 153 IP   flag post
According to the ad, that was included in the 20% off and 4 week TAT.

Which brings up an interesting question... if CBCS doesn't hit their 4 week TAT that was a part of the promotion... what happens? Other than looking bad, it doesn't seem like there's any financial penalty or recompense to the individual if the TAT isn't met. Hmmmm.....
Post 154 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
My 2 orders arrived Dec 20th and say the same thing, "Processing". I do expect them to take longer as I have them all being pressed and Sig ver on most of them.
Post 155 IP   flag post
597868 176 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?