Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

20% Discount on ALL SUBMISSIONS!!!!

Offer valid on new submissions made between Dec. 19 and Dec. 26, 2019.
Limit one promotion or discount per order.
Offer code must be written on the submission form.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H, if I submit a few books that need pressing, will they still get the promo rate if they are received at CBCS Pressing? I know the turnaround would be longer, but wondering if the 20% would still apply. Thanks you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Studley_Dudley Yes! As long as we receive them during the promotion Dates!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thanks, Darryl. You're beautiful.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Magellan private msg quote post Address this user
Does the 20% also cover VSP costs?
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
This is awesome!!! Is this applicable to Canadians who send to Oakville too?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
This is awesome!!! Is this applicable to Canadians who send to Oakville too?

I second this!! is this available to CBCS Canada?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H Perfect timing! And yes, I agree with @Studley_Dudley, you're one sexy guy LOL!
Post 8 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magellan

I too, would like to know this.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Great news!

I have a submission going out in the next few days.
Post 10 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darryl_H While I welcome the discount, and plan to take advantage of it, the timing isn't ideal because of the slowdown in shipping times because of Christmas. If a submission is postmarked during the designated period, but it arrives at CBCS past the cutoff date, will the discount still be honored?
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Good thing I just sent out a package Monday and won't be able to take advantage of this.....
Post 12 IP   flag post
@DWeeB1967 as long as it is postmarked within the promo period and the promo code is written on the paperwork you will be good to go.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:

It is 20% off the total bill, so yes :-)
Post 14 IP   flag post
@Darryl_H CBCS Canada eligibility?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Magellan private msg quote post Address this user

Post 16 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
@DWeeB1967 as long as it is postmarked within the promo period and the promo code is written on the paperwork you will be good to go.

Awesome! Thanks, Darryl.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darryl_H
Quote:

It is 20% off the total bill, so yes :-)

Sounds cool.

I have a triple signed book that includes Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane SIG's.
Post 18 IP   flag post
@GAC yes on Canada, but the turn arounds will be longer then the 4 weeks posted.
Post 19 IP   flag post
@Darryl_H no problem!! that's great!!!
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
OH BOY...I JUST GOT SOME HUMDINGERS I GOT A HANKERING TO SEND IN...
Post 21 IP   flag post
@Enelson Perfect timing!!!!!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Great - PC books to CBCS - books to sell go to PG...oh sorry...CGC for higher grades and free oil slicks!
Post 23 IP   flag post
Got my new submission in....off to Oakville tomorrow in the mail...won't get there by the deadline but the postmark will be within the timeframe. Awesome!!!!

Grade and Press; all modern stuff this time around...Dreamwalker 0, Goon 1, and 2 copies of Batman Adventures 12.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I'm working on a submission and am at the "Place Order" point but I don't see a place to enter the promotion code. Do I just pay the full price and then they refund the 20 percent to my credit card after they confirm I remembered to write the code on my submission form?
Post 25 IP   flag post
@Donnied Correct. I like to write the discount code in big, block letters, and they will deduct the 20% from your order.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Anyone know how long it takes regular pressing these days? I usually do fast press, but I kind of wanted to take advantage of more books this time
Post 27 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
Anyone know how long it takes regular pressing these days? I usually do fast press, but I kind of wanted to take advantage of more books this time
if I were you, have it pressed before you send, just because it take a loooooooooong time to get them through pressing. If your not in a hurry to get them back, then let cbcs pressthem. The grading part, goes through fairly quick.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enelson
if I were you, have it pressed before you send, just because it take a loooooooooong time to get them through pressing. If your not in a hurry to get them back, then let cbcs pressthem. The grading part, goes through fairly quick.

I guess I'm not really in a hurry, I'm just impatient...and I have this I want to get taken care of...*flexes*

And I guess it has to rapid tier...so to press and submit it's like $160 for one book
Post 29 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson yeah congrats on getting that book. Would definitely get it pressed
Post 30 IP   flag post
598036 176 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?