Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help Needed

Grading Help TTA 2710751

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller very cool!!! Only $10 off the last recorded sale on GoCollect. Nice job man!!!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
@EbaySeller very cool!!! Only $10 off the last recorded sale on GoCollect. Nice job man!!!

Thanks, sometimes I need to compensate for all the books that I buy from you and the other boardies.
Post 27 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller I hear you!! and using the right data to make sure your stuff moves as well.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for everyone's help...anyone wanna take a guess on this one

1.0? Its complete, but stained, ripped, etc
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
If the cover is attached, maybe 1.5.
Post 30 IP   flag post

@Enelson no sales data for a 1.0 and very little for a 1.5.

Post 31 IP   flag post
most of these books are good candidates for CBCS raw grade. Even though the grades will be low, it will give them credibility and improve the appearance. I think it's still $15 per book for silver age. The price you get online will be much better once they have an established third party grade.
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Welp...better than I/We thought...and shipping soon. I'll post pics once I have it...

Post 33 IP   flag post
@Enelson Fantastic!!!
Post 34 IP   flag post

Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Highest I see it going is 3.0 - 3.5 with some luck and a good cleaning. Even at 3.0 to 3.5 its going to be around 1800...and that's being really optimistic. 2.5 might be as high as it goes
I was almost spot on there, yay me
Post 36 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
@Enelson that is phenomenal!
Post 37 IP   flag post
@Enelson Very happy for you. That's a great outcome, thanks for updating us. A bump from 2.0 to 4.0 sure has an impact on that box of comics you were gifted!
Post 38 IP   flag post
600794 38 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?